Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*LIKE-NEW Tokyo Marui FA-MAS F1 FOR SALE*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Pinko

Pinko

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui FA-MAS F1

• Loadouts: Russian Spetsnaz Flora
Recently refurbished Tokyo Marui FA-MAS F1 for sale!

Just bought a new motor for it and had it fitted, re-wired and cleaned up at FireSupport UK. It's in great full-working order, shoots like a charm, and comes with its original box (a rarity in itself!), instruction manual, cleaning rod, x2 wind-on high cap mags (retailing at 30 each), x1 low cap mag + loading rod and an 8.4v battery thrown in for good measure. The grenade sight has been removed, just gets in the way, but I can include it if you want. This item is LIKE-NEW.

Selling for 175.

PM me if you're interested and I will get back to you ASAP. Any potential buyer will have to come to my house to pick-up the FA-MAS, I live in the Cambridgeshire area.

(REMEMBER, if you were to buy this AEG new it would not come with any high-caps, meaning its regular price tag of 200 would fly up to approx 260.)
"It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution" - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users