Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

battlefield 3

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft

I never said BF3 wasn't competing before hand :rolleyes:

anyway i said what i said because you mentioned BF4 being released so soon so i told you MOH was Axed it's likely because EA saw a way to maybe make more Green and become a better rated shooter (If anything it's put me off buying Battlefield game's at all anymore) MOH was aimed Primarily at getting the COD People one year and then the next year it was battlefail and they alternated all i said is that BattleFail is Taking over and nothing is replacing MOH hence BattleFail is Replaceing MOH by being released every year i wanna go further with it but ICBA

Also I'm not attacking you before any try's Jumping up my Corny

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Searley

Searley

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I never said BF3 wasn't competing before hand :rolleyes:

anyway i said what i said because you mentioned BF4 being released so soon so i told you MOH was Axed it's likely because EA saw a way to maybe make more Green and become a better rated shooter (If anything it's put me off buying Battlefield game's at all anymore) MOH was aimed Primarily at getting the COD People one year and then the next year it was battlefail and they alternated all i said is that BattleFail is Taking over and nothing is replacing MOH hence BattleFail is Replaceing MOH by being released every year i wanna go further with it but ICBA

Also I'm not attacking you before any try's Jumping up my Corny

Ahh, just when you said "actually..." it sounded like you was picking up on something I said. :)

Yea I agree definitely, the BF series of old put time and quality into games like BF2 and that's why it lasted so long, no one really complained, BF3 was released 6 years after BF2! It's no coincidence that the release dates now correspond with COD's! Battlefield has changed, even the feel of the game doesn't feel like the updated BF2 but with better graphics that many people wanted.

I never for a second thought you was attacking me? lol :P

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Some people do because i geuss i come across as too Agressive in Text (Trying to change that though and Improve my written Language!)

I see it now yeah Poor choice of word's on my part then :rolleyes:

You might Like Arma or the Operation Flashpoint serie's (Their a bit more Simulation too), I don't know if that would float your boat though. but OF has Taken over from BF with ease in my personal opinion

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Searley

Searley

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Some people do because i geuss i come across as too Agressive in Text (Trying to change that though and Improve my written Language!)

I see it now yeah Poor choice of word's on my part then :rolleyes:

You might Like Arma or the Operation Flashpoint serie's (Their a bit more Simulation too), I don't know if that would float your boat though. but OF has Taken over from BF with ease in my personal opinion

No problems :)

I have played ARMA 2 or FARMA as we nicknamed it, after running around fields for hours haha. Havent seen anything of OF yet, will check out some gameplay. No games match up to Black Hawk Down in my opinion, just the perfect game play and at the time seemed like there were no problems. You could play on a map for hours, the same map and not get bored. You just don't get that anymore, I don't know how anyone can sit on Metro on BF3 and just nade and spray their asses off. :blink:

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse

Quick question to the Battlefielders (3), I seem to be crap as an infantryman online (1/25 K/D), However I seem to be the best, bar none in tanks (19/1 K/D averaging about 5 enemy tank kills for every 1 I lose), is this a noob or frowned upon thing to use tanks (along the lines of M203's in COD)? or is there any way that they are used that is frowned upon? (Xbox 360)

Rather ironically on the flashpoint series (dragon rising, red river) I'm an extremely accomplished rifleman achieving headshots with relative ease at 250m-300m with an ACOG (400m+ with the sniper scope), but absolutely useless when in vehicles.

Personally I prefer flashpoint as a series, I hope they do another one which use the best points of both.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.

No problems :)

I have played ARMA 2 or FARMA as we nicknamed it, after running around fields for hours haha. Havent seen anything of OF yet, will check out some gameplay. 

There are expansion packs. Including a PMC and British one that is mainly desert based, if wooded countryside isnt your thing :P

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.

Quick question to the Battlefielders (3), I seem to be crap as an infantryman online (1/25 K/D), However I seem to be the best, bar none in tanks (19/1 K/D averaging about 5 enemy tank kills for every 1 I lose), is this a noob or frowned upon thing to use tanks (along the lines of M203's in COD)? or is there any way that they are used that is frowned upon? (Xbox 360)

Rather ironically on the flashpoint series (dragon rising, red river) I'm an extremely accomplished rifleman achieving headshots with relative ease at 250m-300m with an ACOG (400m+ with the sniper scope), but absolutely useless when in vehicles.

Personally I prefer flashpoint as a series, I hope they do another one which use the best points of both.

I'd say I was a bit of a self proclaimed boss in tanks as well, I freakin' love the T95. I'd say it would be considered a noob tactic to just whore the tanks and never venture anywhere on foot, but I personally don't care. I don't understand people saying stuff is a nooby thing to do because it bags you easy kills.

If it kills people, use it! 

The only exception is using frag rounds in auto shotguns. You're just a gigantic cucking funt if you do that, especially if you're one of those people that have it as their dog tags and boast about having a million kills with it...

• TPI likes this

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

I'm Good in tank's No idea on my stat's or anything but i excell while Piloting Chopper's either Transport or not and dogfighting in them with jet's (Exsclusively Play With the Mortar dude or the Medic =D)

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

iAcorn

iAcorn

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

• Guns: G&G - MP5SD6
    WE - M1911
    TM - PX4

• Loadouts: Military Contractor

• Sites: Milton Keynes

Has anybody been playing End Game on PS3 yet? I don't think I have access to it as I am a PC player but I probably won't be playing it much anyways. I recently started playing Bad Company 2 again and MY GOD! It is 1000x more fun than BF3. Full server with a fun squad = pure win. Seriously the laughs Ive had after coming back to BC2 is just immense. Technically BF3 is a better game. Visuals, weapon mechanics and movement (but I still get stuck on a single brick a lot) but BC2 just has my heart for one of the best FPS games every made. Plus it has better weapon sounds. Especially the F2K. Love that lightning fast sound!

I will post my thoughts on End Game when I get around to playing it :)

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.

Yeah, aspects of BC2 were definitely more fun, sniping especially. 

I think vehicle explosions were done better as well, not to mention destructible environments and the freakin' awesome Vietnam expansion. If you could go prone I'd probably have gone back to it lol. 

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

TacMaster

TacMaster

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

• Guns: G&G M4
    CYMA RPK-74
    S-Thunder 40mm grenade launcher
    KJW USP

• Loadouts: Full OD
    MTP

• Sites: Anywhere I can get to

BC2 felt a whole lot better SFX-wise. I thought that the slight loss of character hearing after a nearby explosion was very nicely implemented, and so was the time between seeing an explosion from a distance and hearing it a second later.
BC2 had soul. BF3 feels a bit like a blue tinted robot with limited character in comparison.

"No, he's not the messiah; he's a very NAUGHTY BOY!!"

Searley

Searley

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

BF4 teaser trailer to be released next Wednesday. Exciting new game or just another "£30 expansion"? :unsure:

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I have high hopes for it. At first I thought they might be turning into CoD and releasing games on a timetable every year, except it being every 3 or 4. 

But now I'm starting to think they're working on it so it can be optimised for the next generation of consoles. Which means we ought to see 60 frames per second gaming and at least 50 player severs on console, which is only ever going to be awesome news. I think they'll at least match the success of BF3, if not improve on it. 

I think I'll aim to get a gaming PC instead of the next gen consoles though, 'cos it's plain to see that the new consoles still aren't going to come close to a well set up gaming PC. 

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.

The PS4 and new Xbox will be close to High-mid ranged mainstream PC gaming. However with the jump forward in console capability, PC games will also be able to jump forward as they won't be held back. There will always be a large gap between PC gaming and Console gaming, as theres a delay between PC tech and then having to scale it down for console use.

Looking forward to the next gen consoles just so i can get some really pretty PC games XD

Searley

Searley

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

The thing is, they won't be up to high end spec PC gaming because PC gaming itself will have moved on then as well! :P

BF4 will be out around late October I'll go as far as saying the 25th lol and yes it will be available for next gen consoles. It will also bring back the much missed commander for your team, definitely a good thing, I've always liked the idea of a Titan mode (2142) where you have to attack each teams aircraft carrier (instead of titan in the sky obviously lol.) A real fantastic game mode that will go down a storm I'm sure if they decide to include it.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall

-Day off school, boiler broken.

-Wake up at 11AM

-Eat a snack, go on xbox.

-Play some games with Ed

-Consider revision for Chemistry and Biology GCSE mocks tomorrow.

-Decide a few more game won't hurt anyone.

-Play BF3 with Ed for the next 9 hours...F*CK ME I WASTED A DAY. If I fail, I'm blaming it on Ed. Even though it's kind of my own fault...but w/e. XD

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Haha 9 hours. I went on for another 3 xD 

It was a good day :P 

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall

Meh, Biology was pretty easy. Chemistry not so much, but I blame that on my terrible teacher.

Physics is always the most simple, just common sense tbh (IMO).

I unlocked some sort of BF4 dog tag for use in BF3..."I Was There"

I think the gameplay on the 27th will be good...hopefully...

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

BF4 reveal video - do want.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Ed their's a BF4 Thread what are you playing at?

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users