Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

battlefield 3

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.
Its worth a go :P Not paying for anything XD

Need to find something better than fraps to record PC stuff as the compression is terrible. Recorded myself playing a level on metro 2033 and the recording ended up to be 40GB or something stupid XD

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
Rawcap is always going to be large files.

Fraps in all honesty is one of the worst screen recorders.
Id say hit up DXtory. Uses very little ram unlike fraps which can get hungry after recording for a while.

There are a few good Codecs out there you can use with DXtory to get good compression.but some of them can be a real nightmare to edit as al the best compressions ones tend to be all buggy the second you try to import them into vegas. i tend to use the XfireCodec Myself and record at 1280x720 just to keep file size down.

Posted Image

iAcorn

iAcorn

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

• Guns: G&G - MP5SD6
    WE - M1911
    TM - PX4

• Loadouts: Military Contractor

• Sites: Milton Keynes
If you can do it for free then try it! I also use DXTory for recording PC footage. It allows me to split my audio too. It works especially well with my Tritton AX Pros, which has its own communications channel. So I can split my channels between game/teamspeak/mic. It's awesome to have that amount of control. Doesn't take up as much space as FRAPS too, and you can customize it so much. It's worth the money, i guarantee it.

Speaking of which, here's a new gameplay video I uploaded last night :) It's kinda long though:

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
I used to have a pair of tritton triggers. terrible headset which used a anactive speaker system, drew too much power which left for an aweful crakle sound.

But yeah, with DXtory i can set as many custom audio channels as i like and split the audio after recording. SO i normally have it set to Game output, Microphone Input as well as audio from indervidual programs running at the same time (such as Teamspeak) so Im left with 4 audio tracks per recording (Game Left channel/game right channel, Microphone Input/ Teamspeak Output) Which allows for pretty easy mixing during the editing stage.

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I've just rented a server for one day on 360, set it up to be like Project Reality on the PC. Health is at 60% and weapon damage is modified at 200%, so in essence it ought to be a one or two shot kill with practically any weapon within 50m and 2 or 3 shots any further away. At least with assault rifles.

I need people to join to test it out, so add me on Live: Bullet4MyEnemy, or search for it, it's unranked and it's called "Project Reality"

I've only got it until tomorrow so I need people to join ASAP, if it sees a lot of good feedback, I might rent it for longer.

The only really shit thing, is that I can't have it as ranked because I've edited the settings, which means that barely anyone is ever going to find it in a search. =[

Tell anyone you might know about it as well, so far all I've been able to do is invite players I've recently met and none of them seem bothered.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
What Map's are you running i'm still refusing to budge and buy the new one's

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Which ones have you got?

It's mostly Karkand maps and originals, but I can edit it to get more people in the game.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

The one's before the CQB lot i Have their's a sh*t ton of Update's too lol

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Yeah, there was a massive 1.7Gb patch the other day. I don't know how it was so massive either because I haven't even noticed any changes.

The new DLC is 1.6Gb and I'm just downloading it now.

But for the testing of the server, I'll leave it with BF3 classic and B2K maps.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Well I had about 8 people playing TDM at one point, had health set to 30% and it was good fun.

What kills it though, is that Battlefield simply isn't intended to be played in that way and of course, the lack of people. I imagine getting a full set of 24 players, all using comms and being able to play a proper game mode on a full size map, with vehicles and everything, would be awesome.

But it just doesn't work all that well with so few people.

Having said that though, I had a tense as hell sniper duel on Gulf of Oman. I was sweating afterwards! One on one, one shot to kill. It was so silent that I didn't want to move around because hearing myself freaked me out haha.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

and i was giving very close info that was anywhere on the map lol

i would have stayed longer but my Box kept Freezing when i turned it back on i was well enjoying destroying everyone in the Chopper...

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Neeeeeccccrrrrooooooo-pppoooo... Hang on.

*Gets defibs out*

-Zap- 

*Revives the thread*

So, who's still playing this? What do you make of all the new DLCs? Looking forward to End Game? What about BF4 and the next gen consoles? 

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.

Still dabbling. Only to satisfy my OCD and get all the unlocks in the game. They keep making more :(

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I have all the weapons, not too bothered about getting all the weapon attachments and camos. Especially since some of them are down right impossible...

It's still my most played game and I only just reach rank 50... All those Level 100 people must be actual freaks. 

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

I haven't touched it since I played your server...

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Haven't touched it since my xbl ran out last year, moved in to forza instead :P
Assuming they keep internet gaming free on the ps4 I'll probably end up with one and would start up playing again but it'd take seconds place to gran turismo to me.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall

I enjoy using jets, so I'm definitely looking forward to End Game...Air superiority is back!
Might go on later actually...been a while, but I'll have to wait until after I've finished some Homework...

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Searley

Searley

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Still playing and still enjoying it, getting ever closer to that crazy level 145 :unsure:

I really like Aftermath, it's really grown on me. You can get some excellent teamwork going and a small squad can really dominate. Looking forward to the new one in a couple of weeks, capture the flag will be a good addition. I still can't help thinking that Team King of the Hill needs to make an appearance in a BF series though, such a great game mode. 

BF4 is a strange one, they are obviously releasing it so soon after to keep up with the COD series, gamers want new things rather than just being happy with the base game and limited expansions previous Battlefields offered. Aiming it for release at the same time as next gen consoles is another obvious ploy that will get console sales soaring. I just can't see what extra can be added for PC though? Apart from new maps and maybe better weapon and soldier customisation options? Graphics can't improve that much, you have to think that they may even be running out of ideas themselves? :blink:

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Actually Medal Of Honor was axed completely and Battlefield is definetly taking over as EA's answer to the COD Serie's

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Searley

Searley

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Actually Medal Of Honor was axed completely and Battlefield is definetly taking over as EA's answer to the COD Serie's

I didn't say anything about that? :unsure:

BF3 has been in competition with the COD series right from the word go, not just since MOH was put to bed. It's plain to see that they wanted to steal some of the COD fans with the expansion packs, game modes and game styles in the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users