Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

battlefield 3

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I really like it, though for ages I thought you were quite crap as I didn't realise the kill notes on the bottom of the screen had been edited out or something lol.

Nice editing though and a good use of clips, I like the map zoom out to the globe and all the map photo file icon things that spread out and float about.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
Its the FXAA Mod for PC, it removes the HUD.
And cheers, although the earth Zoon was my take on a tutorial i had, i wanted to make it more my own by panning out from a birds eye view of caspian border or operation firstory something like that, but with out some kind of battle recorder in game im unable to do it, which is a shame.

And if you havnt guessed im in a clan (tactical gaming/TG) The little montage at the end was really just to fill a gap i had, i aim to replace that with a quick Squad rush Guide for each map, But ill do it with footage and not pictures, also need to rework the little animation and smooth it out.

Posted Image

l96Freeman

l96Freeman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Warrior l96, SRC MP5, KWA P226 PTP, Franchi SAS 12

• Loadouts: Recon :)

• Sites: Hilton park or wherever nearby
Battlefield 3 topic :rolleyes: only game I have played for about 2 months now. Lol I have unlocked everything in assault, engineer and recon + atteck heli's and jets. I haven't bought Cod because of this game :D oh and xbox ftw
War...war never changes

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
I'm still trying to unlock everything for Helis but I've got jets and tanks sorted as well as all the weapons aside from the Sig and the G3, not been on co-op much.

Rank 58 =3

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
http://www.battlefie.../close-quarters

New DLC.

More importantly, L86 LSW in game. And it isn't a complete abomination, unlike MW2 and MW3's version.
And it has a 552 Holo. So... I can play BF3 with one of my airsoft loadouts :lol:

This DLC looks brutal, over the top and bloody. Where do I sign up? :D
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
A person who likes the new DLC for battlefield, You are obv not a Battlefield vet then..............

................vets hate the idea of 16 player only CQB maps. that make operation Metro look like kharg.

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I passionately hate CQB maps as well, when you aren't holding a real gun it's just too hard to aim at people fast enough on the consoles.

I will still be getting all the DLC though, solely for all the new weapons with each pack =D

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
They haven't released details on the other DLC's but got the impression they were going to be more back to the roots of BF, so shall enjoy them more.

Metro to me is just like a slightly bigger Shipment for BF. Yes you can rack up lots of kills but it's mindless.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I unlocked the G3 today because I got sick of waiting for friends to be online only for them to say they didn't want to play co-op...

So I played with some randomers and I now have all the weapons =D

The G3 is aaaammmmmmaaaazzzzinnngg! I'm trying to get the bipod and 6x scope for it so I get a proper sniper style weapon in the assault class. Speaking of which, I'm so disappointed at the range of the VAL, I was really hoping to be able to snipe with it but it just sucks.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
lol i just can't snipe at all with Semi-Automatic's so i'm stuffed in Recon.
and why didn't you say everyone i play with is a tool and rage quits because their arse isn't in cover like mine...

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.
I can see that map being abused instantly with rocket fire and USAS kills.

Will be getting for the weapons, will see how the maps pan out.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+

A person who likes the new DLC for battlefield, You are obv not a Battlefield vet then..............

I played BF2 since 2007. I really enjoyed all of it, and still happily say my favourite game is the complete BF2 collection. I'd still be playing it, as well as 1942, BFBC1/2 and 1943 had EA not screwed over my account in 2011.

Am I a CQB fan? Not really, it just reminds me of MW2, hyperactive kids jumping around holding the trigger down.
BUT - the CQB elements of Grand Bazzar have given me some of the most intense, amazing firefights I've ever played in an FPS.

I am looking forwards to what's pretty likely going to be infantry only games, seeing as how I've only ever seen 1 IO game on the 360, and it wouldn't let people join it.

Armour Kill (when it gets released) will probably be the complete opposite of this, with mass vehicle combat.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I wonder if the snipers will get a zoomier scope any time soon, 'cos I think there ought to be like, a 20x zoom as well as a 12x, 'cos x20 seems more realistic.

Though I guess there'd be the problem of the shots falling out of view if the target was more than about 800m away, 'cos you have to aim up a fair distance to hit people at that range as it is, especially using a silencer, or the SKS lol.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
With the 12x on the L96 with silencer, I hit a 1300m headshot.. target was completely off screen, was literally aiming at the sky.. :L

l96Freeman

l96Freeman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

The furthest I had was 1050 when I was aiming at the jet which was taking off and randomly hit somebody next to it :o Damn close to shooting him out the jet.

I'm not sure I will enjoy playing on smaller maps just because of the USAS or (U Suck At Shooting) gun. However it will be a nice break to have no vehicles in the game and some of the firefights you get on operation metro are amazing when there is no USAS involved.
War...war never changes

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Advantage of PC. There are quite a lot of servers limited to Infantry only, which tend to have auto-kick for use of certain weapons.
Most servers have auto-kill/-kick/-ban if you use USAS, RPG or M320 on Métro. Then there are some that allow all weapons.
Oh yeah, and 64 player games..

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Consoles have infantry only servers as well.

I don't mind 24 players if I'm honest, whenever I watch PC footage there's always about 5 people in one place where usually there'd be either 1, or none on console.

I bet it's a lot easier to do well if you're good at lone wolfing though, I tend to not play in squads because it REALLY pisses me off when you're sneaking around like a ninja and then you get engineers spawning on you and shooting rockets at tanks from your position. Especially if you're in a building, so it's ultra obvious where the shot came from.

Why don't they just shoot me themselves? Assholes.

"U suck at shooting", haha, I like that. How fantastically true.

Searley

Searley

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

With the 12x on the L96 with silencer, I hit a 1300m headshot.. target was completely off screen, was literally aiming at the sky.. :L

At 2000m with the M98 you are lining up the target with bottom fat line of the crosshair! :blink:

l96Freeman

l96Freeman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

M98B <3 L96 <3 USAS? :angry: I use the USAS when i'm literally spawning and dying because of the other team using it.
War...war never changes

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Where is it ever possible to kill someone at 2000m? I've never been able to get a kill of more than 1300 or so metres because I don't know of anywhere I can be that will have people further than that away from me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users