Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

battlefield 3

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Oh no, I knew they were in, I just didn't think they'd show them yet.
I just wanted to know if anyone else saw it, and it wasn't just me seeing things.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
That just stopped me from selling my copy :P

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
I hate the lasers and torches, I see it as a good way for people who can't play FPS's to get CHEAT kills on those who can.

I have also found myself accusing anyone who kills me of cheating or being a dick and not playing fair in some manner, and becoming incredibly frustrated with the game.

It's not like I'm bad - I usually have a KD of above 2 and often score highly as I'm one of the few players who aren't complete morons and understands the concept of 'go there, capture that, win game'

other than those who cheat and use torches, I see it as one of the most balanced FPS's to be released for a long time, there is no 'broken' class which allows long ranged, ultra accurate insta-kills for no effort and maintaining automatic fire for close encounters Like COD often has.

And the fact that weapons have realistic engagement ranges is fantastic (you can't use the UMP at more than 50m very effectively) and that pistols are genuinely useful at shorter ranges is fantastic.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
You should be able to unlock sunglasses and goggles, you can start with Walmart sunglasses. Then you eventually get ESS goggles or something which destroya any lights and lasers being shone into your eyes!! :P

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
IN THE WORDS OF THE 360G GUYS ^^^^NUB NUB^^^^

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
I must be stupid then. What are have you been smoking Craig, or can some one explain what he is talking about?

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Nope your 100% a moron 360 Gamercast is a Podcast from the UK in which i usualy pop up during conversations :-/

and the main guy Webby constantly calls out instead of f this and noobs he says you silly nub nub i killed you basically he always says nub nubz

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Just played on Kharg Island conquest, 453m double headshot kill with the SV98..
What are your best shots?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I was being rushed down by 4 guys earlier and when I popped up from cover they were conveniently 'in line' so half a mag saw them all dead :P

Haven't been sniping or any of that so no long distance shots to report.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

No long shots from me either other than true ambush moments on siene crossing or pure chopper piloting skills i had a black hawk down moment with my team

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
I didnt buy the game for PC, but my brother bought it for xbox so weve been having a few games together, i tend to stick to engineer and him support, ive got the say support is bloody lethal! type 88 with IR scope and bipod seems to be a bit overpowered haha. I preferred rush in badcompany 2 but i have to say it for bf3 conquest seems a lot more action packed whoever hasnt tried it yet do it, its really good.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
719m running headshot with the SV98 is my best so far.

Edit: Just saw Hubert's video post from the last page and now I'm crazy excited for the Karkand expansion, the L85 seems to have an Elcan on it... Meaning you must be able to pick your optics... Meaning you must be able to attach all the other stuff too!

L85 + rails + grip + ACOG here I come!

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Just got a 712m running headshot with SV98 :)

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Anyone want to share kill to death ratios? I've got roughly 1900 kills and my K/D is 1.83, oh yeah *smug face*

Determined to get it to 2+ though.

On BC1 I kept it at a steady 1.75 and on BC2 it ended up being about 1.5 I think 'cos my brother kept playing...

Also, whilst I totally agree with Dave regarding the torches thing, I have to admit I've done it quite a lot recently on Operation Metro, though I use tactical pistols, not shotguns... People who do that need to be hunted and killed in real life lol.

ALSO also, I've played a few Hardcore games and I'm kinda disappointed, it doesn't feel like it did before, there's not really any difference between HC and Regular mode and I really don't like the map being there and I really don't like that when you have a laser, it doesn't point anywhere even close to where the shots go. In the Beta your shots landed on the dot of it every time, you could no scope snipe people so easily, it was mega satisfying, but now it's just like, well, what's the point in the lasers...?

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Mines 1.62 at the moment, just under 1k of kills. Would expect to be well over 2 k/d by the time I get near 2k kills :P

Having said that, kills don't count for much in this game. You can get barely any kills and still come top.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

That's true, but if you manage to keep a positive k/d whilst going for the objectives then it shows you have epic skillz lol.

I think my skill level on BC2 was basically frozen on either 199 or 200 because I didn't let my KD drop by more than about .05 over the last year or so before BF3 came out lol.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
My skill level has been so up and down, I don't really see how it works. It has been well into the 400's but then it'll randomly drop to 150 or so.

SPM?

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
863 kills, 1.85 kd ratio.
Got a 727m helicopter headshot yesterday with SV98. Admittedly, he had only just taken off.

Anyway, off to play some Skyrim.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

4000+ kills now, K/D sticks around the 1.87 mark, it's such a giant bitch to get it up to 2 lol.

My longest headshot now is 818 with the M98B, apparently the furthest in the game so far is only 961. I've had a few times when I've been able to see someone and they've been able to see me but the shots just aren't reaching.

I know because I flew my MAV up to somewhere between us both and the shots were just disappearing in mid air about 100m or so before they hit me, so there must be some sort of rendering issue or something at extreme ranges, I figure the guy must've been around the 1100m mark.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Lol i just managed to get a 201 marksman bonus while playing as a sniper still prefer Medic or support though

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users