Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

stores around Leicestershire?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

blurton22

blurton22

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
hi, i live in hinckley and just wondering if there is any walk in stores in Leicestershire?

onion

onion

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

• Guns: G&G m4 , G&P m13 a3

• Loadouts: British dpm , Webtex assult vest , viper tac goggles
hi mate i live in hinckley , and i dont think there are any shops around the leicestershire area .. closest is milton keynes i think
Harrys the name - Airsofts the game! G&P m16
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
http://uk.airsoftmap.net/Retailers/

The Leprechaun!

The Leprechaun!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Guns: KWA M4A1 RIS
    WE XDM
    KJW Glock 19

• Loadouts: FG A-TACS (UBACS and Gen III style trousers)
    OD RICAS Compact
    (Plus DPM and UCP)

• Sites: HALO MILL
Theres a kit/gear shop in the centre of Leicester called Polimil (address below) but they dont do airsoft related items (weapons, bbs, gas etc...)

Here's the website anyway if your interested :)

http://www.polimil.co.uk/

longshotsports

longshotsports

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hi there, I might have what your looking for...we have just taken on a unit in melton and along with our site and vast supplier can get most of what you need. We also try to be cheaper than other retailer and are happy to price match if we are over others, Keep in mind that in the unit are stock on airsoft is limited due to just opening but are stock is growing and we can always order what you want and you can use the unit as a pick up point.

LONGSHOT SPORTS along with LEISTERSHIRE-AIRGUNS have now relocated and open up our first store. We stock a larger range of items ranging from air pistols and air rifles to crossbows and archery. We also stock a range of top quality airsoft items along with military and tactical clothing. To finish off the selection we have a broad selection of  Slingshots and extras.

Melton Mowbray Market, 
Scalford Road, 
Melton Mowbray, 
Leicestershire 
LE13 1JY
Gate 3
Unit 21

Sunday 8:30 - 12:30
Tuesday 8:30 - 2:30

Phil Savidge - Leicestershire Airsoft
www.leicestershireairsoft.co.uk

Birstall/Leicester

Spawnah

Spawnah

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE G17
    TM MP7A1
    G&G CM16 Raider

• Loadouts: Black CQB

• Sites: Arena Airsoft (CQB)

Hi there, I might have what your looking for...we have just taken on a unit in melton and along with our site and vast supplier can get most of what you need. We also try to be cheaper than other retailer and are happy to price match if we are over others, Keep in mind that in the unit are stock on airsoft is limited due to just opening but are stock is growing and we can always order what you want and you can use the unit as a pick up point.

LONGSHOT SPORTS along with LEISTERSHIRE-AIRGUNS have now relocated and open up our first store. We stock a larger range of items ranging from air pistols and air rifles to crossbows and archery. We also stock a range of top quality airsoft items along with military and tactical clothing. To finish off the selection we have a broad selection of  Slingshots and extras.

Melton Mowbray Market, 
Scalford Road, 
Melton Mowbray, 
Leicestershire 
LE13 1JY
Gate 3
Unit 21

Sunday 8:30 - 12:30
Tuesday 8:30 - 2:30

You might want to get your shop added to then, then. http://www.airsoftmap.net/Retailers/

LIKE THIS POST. DO IT.

longshotsports

longshotsports

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I tried that but every time I did it moaned about a connection time out, I did it twice only taking a few mins each time. Ill try it tomorrow and see what happens. Cheers buddy.

Birstall/Leicester

Spawnah

Spawnah

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

TM MP7A1
    G&G CM16 Raider

I tried that but every time I did it moaned about a connection time out, I did it twice only taking a few mins each time. Ill try it tomorrow and see what happens. Cheers buddy.

It did then when I tried to do a review of my local site a little while ago. Maybe something's wrong with Airbana. Anyone know more?

LIKE THIS POST. DO IT.

longshotsports

longshotsports

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

When did you try? Mine was only a week ago.

Birstall/Leicester

Spawnah

Spawnah

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

TM MP7A1
    G&G CM16 Raider

When did you try? Mine was only a week ago.

About a week ago, but I tried again just now and I got a 'could not open socket' error.

LIKE THIS POST. DO IT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users