Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

G&P WOC Full metal M4 GBB Lovely!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
For Sale I have my lovely G&P WOC. Reason for sale is simply not using it, and needing money for car tax etc etc.

It is in excellent condition and very good working order, with just a few scratches and skirmish marks.

Firing at around 360 fps with green gas at around 21 degrees C ambient temp. So it is very skirmishable, and even useable indoors with a lower power gas. I used some low power gas in it and it cycles the bolt perfectly.

When handling the weapon it is easy to see it's allure, G&P have done a nice job making the WA M4 more skirmishable.

It only comes with one mag, but it works flawlessly and will empty a clip in one trigger pull if you so wish, the mag is 50 rounds WA one I think.

Looking for 400GBP ono and I will cover postage and paypal fees if it goes for that.

Any questions please drop me an email at t0astie@hotmail.com.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users