Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking to swap an AUG for an L96 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

TheAceQuinn

TheAceQuinn

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: JG AUG

• Loadouts: British Army DPM , Viper SA Assault vest ,
IM GIVING: - a two toned ( it is covered in olive green sniper tape on the green parts) JG AUG A3 electric assault rifle , hits at around 350fps ( great condition only been used in 1 skirmish,. , 4 magazines ( one is clear like the real , the other 3 are black). An sa80 sling ( that fits my aug , I know this for a fact,). I'm also including a front rail system , A flash hider. , a red dot sight (same one as COD4). All kit is in great working condition FOR PICTURES EMAIL ME AT , quinnyoutube@yahoo.co.uk , IM LOOKING FOR: - a L96 sniper rifle ( preferably well/warrior). , A scope and rails, A bipod, And atleast 2 magazines . The rifle must be in working condition! No problems with it AT ALL, I live in Manchester and will not be posting . I am willing to meet you in order to trade. This is an awesome deal on your part , if you don't own a couple of the pieces please feel free to leave your offers just the same. Thanks for all replys. MODS PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THIS ( I know I have a simelar thread in sales , please keep this one open and close the other if you must)

I ALSO HAVE TWO BATTERIES THAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SALE

I will also sell this entire kit for 160 , pick up only

I've now uploaded a video review of my aug to YouTube , www.YouTube.com/Thacequinn please feel free to post any questions in the comments and subscribe :D

TheAceQuinn

TheAceQuinn

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: JG AUG

• Loadouts: British Army DPM , Viper SA Assault vest ,
SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users