Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JG Steyr Aug A3 with lots ok kit , sale or trade for warrior l96

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

TheAceQuinn

TheAceQuinn

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: JG AUG

• Loadouts: British Army DPM , Viper SA Assault vest ,
Ok I'm selling a jg steyr aug , it's two toned green , BUT I have covered all green areas in olive military tape, it will come with 2 battery's, 4 magazines , an sa80 sling , a full rail system to fit any attachment (includes bolts), a red dot sight, a flash hider. The rifle hits at about 350fps and has a two way trigger firing either semi or fully automatic, for pictures email quinnyoutube@yahoo.co.uk . I'm on my iPod ATM that's why I've not put any pictures here. It's all great condition. I'm looking for either 180 non negotionable or a warrior l96 with magazines , scope and rails, if you have a different sniper rifle to offer please post here the exact model and what is included, thanks for reading . This is all pick up only I live in manchester tameside , unless you have another simple way :)

andrew

andrew

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

• Guns: m14 camo
    mp5 with ump stock

Ok I'm selling a jg steyr aug , it's two toned green , BUT I have covered all green areas in olive military tape, it will come with 2 battery's, 4 magazines , an sa80 sling , a full rail system to fit any attachment (includes bolts), a red dot sight, a flash hider. The rifle hits at about 350fps and has a two way trigger firing either semi or fully automatic, for pictures email quinnyoutube@yahoo.co.uk . I'm on my iPod ATM that's why I've not put any pictures here. It's all great condition. I'm looking for either 180 non negotionable or a warrior l96 with magazines , scope and rails, if you have a different sniper rifle to offer please post here the exact model and what is included, thanks for reading . This is all pick up only I live in manchester tameside , unless you have another simple way :)

i have a dragnov with scope mount and a magazine, does around 470 fps, we would have to post tho as i live to far away.

TheAceQuinn

TheAceQuinn

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: JG AUG

• Loadouts: British Army DPM , Viper SA Assault vest ,
No thanks , it's not the postage than turns me off, it's the rifle sorry ive never been a dragonov fan, would you be willing to pay for it? Or do youhave any other rifles up for trade?

Whooy

Whooy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
still for sale?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Closed due to age.

No silly posts needed on top of that either, it doesn't help anyone, cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users