Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Western Arms SWAT Custom II Kimber

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Tomski

Tomski

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Been doing airsoft for a couple of years, but now need the money for new projects.

I am selling my Western Arms SWAT Custom II Kimber Which still has the box it came in i am selling it with two mags, and some custom hand grips (i will also send the original).

This is a great pistol with lots of power and crisp blowback.

Click on the link to see a picture of this pistol
http://i598.photobuc...21/DSC00849.jpg

I am looking for 120 for this ONO

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

Been doing airsoft for a couple of years, but now need the money for new projects.

I am selling my Western Arms SWAT Custom II Kimber Which still has the box it came in i am selling it with two mags, and some custom hand grips (i will also send the original).

do you still have this pistol for sale????

dave0911

dave0911

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: m733 glock 18

• Loadouts: full lapd swat gear

hi there tomski very interested in this gun been trying to get hold of one for some time do you still have it and where abouts are you located cheers

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Topic was made on Aug 25 2009, 09:00 AM

I suggest you PM the user to give him an email notification of your interest, but don't expect a response considering he was last seen on 14th September 2009 - 07:18 PM.

dave0911

dave0911

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: m733 glock 18

• Loadouts: full lapd swat gear

Topic was made on Aug 25 2009, 09:00 AM

I suggest you PM the user to give him an email notification of your interest, but don't expect a response considering he was last seen on 14th September 2009 - 07:18 PM.

hi there this might sound stupid but whats PM. im a newbee at this forum stuff thanks very much

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
PM = Personal Message

Click the user's name at the top left of their post, then a drop down box should appear, click "Send Message" and it should be pretty self explanatory from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users