Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

King Arms 24" Free Float Sniper Rifle (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
I have for sale my King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle aeg

It is fully metal apart from the ergo-grip and stock.

It comes with the gun, a leupold 1 clone illuminated mil-dot 3.5-10x40mm scope with mounts, a 9.6v 3300mah large battery and a king arms bipod.

As you can see fromt he pictures there are a few minor scratches but nothing that takes away from the performance from the gun which is good.

It has had an upgraded spring so should shoot in the 300's and an upgraded hop rubber.

Altogether this would cost 475+ even more for the upgrades and thats if you can even find the gun in stock!

I am looking for 310 for the gun and all accesories or 260 without for just the gun. Prices include postage.

I accept paypal or cheque only and proof of UKARA will be needed. Postage will be by a 1 day courier and will be posted as soon as cheque has cleared or recieved payment via paypal.

If you need anymore details please PM me.

Many thanks

Aron

Attached Files

Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
how much for the bi pod on its own, or how much for the scope on its own?

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
I will only split if I have a buyer that wants the gun on its on and has payed.

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Bump, sensible offers accepted bearing in mind postage.

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Sold via other forum please close!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users