Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for MP5 stock and suppressor.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

walshy155

walshy155

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
Hi guys, I'm looking for a MP5K suppressor (tried making one but it looked like a piece of ****) And a MP5 stock.

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
The idea of the MP5K is to be as compact as possible, so if you want to extend it you may as well get an MP5. Suppressors are fairly cheap, depending on what style you go for. There are HK suppressors, though most go for what looks best. I have one of these. Cheap at around 30 and they work. http://www.airsoftwo...-silencers.html
As for the stock, most are overly expensive unless you pick one up second hand. Check Ebay for newly listed 'airsoft MP5' Items, or browse forums looking for one.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

walshy155

walshy155

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

The idea of the MP5K is to be as compact as possible, so if you want to extend it you may as well get an MP5. Suppressors are fairly cheap, depending on what style you go for. There are HK suppressors, though most go for what looks best. I have one of these. Cheap at around 30 and they work. http://www.airsoftwo...-silencers.html
As for the stock, most are overly expensive unless you pick one up second hand. Check Ebay for newly listed 'airsoft MP5' Items, or browse forums looking for one.

OK I'll buy a suppressor mainly for the cool looks, and tuff the stock, although the gun doesn't feel nice on it's own when holding it.

I'll buy one when my paypal account get unlocked (my bank was being a Arse) so I need a new bank for paypal.

Btw, is that shop yours?

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Nope. They are a Scotland based company and I am in London...
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

walshy155

walshy155

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Nope. They are a Scotland based company and I am in London...

Ohh thats no problem anyway, as long as their in UK, as I had to pay postage for 2 50rd mags for the gun, because they are quite rare, and anyway postage was 23 from Hong Kong.

But I'm very impatient so I suppose it's better and worth it.

I read that with gas guns they are more powerful if the gun has a longer barrel, because the gas expands rapidly and expands more depending how long the barrel is.

So if I get a suppressor will it increase FPS, and accuracy (although I thought, to do this you need a tighter bore barrel)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
suppressor will just suppress a gas weapon, maybe a 2-3 fps increase, but with most chrono's you won't tell

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users