Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DE M83A1/DE M85

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

onangelswings

onangelswings

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
i was wondering if there is a high capacity magazine that would fit the DE M83A1 because the 40 round mag on is far too small and is personally a ball ache to keep reloading
also was wondering if there is a high cap mag for the DE M85
Xbox GT : OnAngelsWingsII

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Nope and nope, lol you should really sell every gun you have to some one and combine it with own money to buy a decent gun EG G&G EGM-A4/MP5 :)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

you should really sell every gun you have to some one and combine it with own money to buy a decent gun EG G&G EGM-A4/MP5 :)

This ^

onangelswings

onangelswings

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

This ^

erm this what devastator

Ya see i appreciate every one telling me that the DE guns are absolute crap
but i think that people forget that when you are starting out in airsoft you cannot simply afford to go and just spend 150 on a gun
wether it be SRC or JG fact is i had the M83A1 bought for me by my aunty
and as for D90h and the M85 i swapped them for 4 really crappy xbx 360 games so i have no complaints and if i do ever go to a skirmish
with these guns and i do get laughed at then it is shame on them because like i said we all have to start somewhere and we mostly start at the bottom
now my rant is over
i can say that all i have found for these guns just spare magazines and a cheap UTG pistol mag style speed loader (which is an improvement on the tube they give you)
so to any one that reads this and has any DE guns just remember that if its what you can afford at the time then its all good
:P :P

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

• Guns: ICS M4 Custom
I had a m83 awhile back and as u say we all have to start somewhere. personally i bought the m83 for the feel a m4 in my hands. then it breaks so i get it sent back and i get a m805a which is a big improvment to the m83. now i have a src m4a1

completely agree. we all start somewhere :)

walshy155

walshy155

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
double eagle m83A1
double eagle m85
wells d90h

Those guns are cheap crap, you're not actually using these in skirmishes?

onangelswings

onangelswings

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
i would not use the wells d90h in a skirmish because it really is a piece of s***
as for the others they are all i can afford for now,i simply do not have the money for a 100 plus gun
and i dont fancy buying a springer because the money i would pay for a good springer could be put towards an aeg

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
no..you dont buy anything apart from a new better AEG, like Dan said, he has an SRC M4, SRC also make a G36c so you know what they feel like :)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

onangelswings

onangelswings

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
oh yeah i understand what your saying elite but as i am saying i have these guns for a while
and its all i can afford right now,so when i do get the money yes i will be buying the SRC G36C because i love that gun as well as the M4
also want a undermounted Launcher for it but that will come later

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

• Guns: ICS M4 Custom
i got lucky with my m4a1 paid cheap because it was broken something wrong with gears. fixed it all up my self and shes purring like a little kitten.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
This is another case of waiting. People have to understand that if you wait and save up you can get a decent gun instead of a bad one simply by waiting a bit. I started airsoft with a G&G GR16 blowback and still have it and it is great!
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users