Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gun sales

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

airsofterboy

airsofterboy

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

• Guns: KJW M700 gas sniper,
    WE gas blow back m4,
    Tokyo marui mk23 socom
    Tokyo marui mp7

• Loadouts: MTP multi cam
Hi, I think the gun sales section should be split into to catergories as its very hard to find your gun. I know there is a search button but its just so much easy in catergories like other forums have done.
maybe.

Rifles and sub machine guns

Pistols

Sniper rifles

Shotguns

Others

It's just a suggestion

Cheers
Armoury
KJW M700 gas sniper,
WE gas blow back m4,
Tokyo marui mk23 socom
Tokyo marui mp7

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Maybe, but its.been said before, wed want to build a community, as at the moment most people just join for the sales section

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Maybe, but its.been said before, wed want to build a community, as at the moment most people just join for the sales section

Nailed it. When we have regular members of the community wanting what you've suggested then we might. At the moment though I'm not too fussed as I want the discussion forums to be more popular than the classifieds (which they currently aren't)

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Rather than the above, for the guns section, I'd like to see it split into something like this:

Electric

Gas

Spring

That covers everything without being so specific, and it'd do the job, it's not like you're going to have a massive problem wading through the thousands of springer pistols that dedicated airsofters use in order to find a sniper rifle...

tattoo ron

tattoo ron

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: t.m. m16,asg franchi tactical shotgun,
    g36c-extras galore-do nothing,but looks good!, src mp40

• Loadouts: facemask and goggles. camo wear,camo boots,tac vest

Nailed it. When we have regular members of the community wanting what you've suggested then we might. At the moment though I'm not too fussed as I want the discussion forums to be more popular than the classifieds (which they currently aren't)

devastator, 2 pence worth...other car forums im on, you have to have 25 meaningful posts(not just a silly reply) before you can post a sale add..
worth a thought??
site then dont become like a free ebay.
its moderated, and once you try to post a for sale add, your posts gets looked at,and if your flaunting the system,you get reset to nil posts..

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
It would increase spam and it would be a lot of effort for mods and dev to check everyone

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
It's tempting but I'd still rather just make it dead easy and hope people appreciate it and stick around. If they don't stick around then they're unlikely to make the effort to build up valuable posts anyway.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
exactly, plus you may get this happening:
person x goes and creates account here to sell a rifle he doesn't use anymore, notices other areas of site, sticks around and becomes a regular member.
that can only happen with the sytem we have ATM otherwise this happens:
Person x creates account, finds he cannot sell yet, so leaves the forum and sells it on Forum Y and then joins there as a regular.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV

exactly, plus you may get this happening:
person x goes and creates account here to sell a rifle he doesn't use anymore, notices other areas of site, sticks around and becomes a regular member.
that can only happen with the sytem we have ATM otherwise this happens:
Person x creates account, finds he cannot sell yet, so leaves the forum and sells it on Forum Y and then joins there as a regular.

Did you read my mind!?
I joined to sell my SA80 because Aron recommended to sell here.... and I stuck around O.o
I have to admit, I like this forum but it was confusing at first in comparison to Zero In, but I'd been used to that specific one...
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Did you read my mind!?
I joined to sell my SA80 because Aron recommended to sell here.... and I stuck around O.o
I have to admit, I like this forum but it was confusing at first in comparison to Zero In, but I'd been used to that specific one...

Glad you decided to stick around. If I go on Zero In I'm usually utterly baffled with how things are set out - just depends on what you're used to. 2 & 1/2 years on here means anything else doesn't look right :P

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Well it all boils down to what we're used to after all :P
I like it here, it's different to Zero In.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Tungsten

Tungsten

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

• Guns: Current:
    A&K M60E4
    TM G3 SG1

• Loadouts: Marpat BDU Trousers
    Webtex Olive Drab Jacket
    Black Issue Army Boots

For the last few days i've been using this to sell most of my gear( as most of you have probably seen) and thats why I joined, but after I'm done with selling im definately not going to dissapear as i've found that this forum is interesting, informative and very easy to use.
Buying:
- A&K Box Magazines

Selling:
- SAS Coveralls
- Viper Hong Kong Police Vest
- Viper RH Holster
- Viper utility Belt
- Various M4 Parts
- Ares M60 Feed tray w/o rail
- Faulty JG AUG

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
That's good news :D

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
just a link to the original post...won't you know that an MP5 is an SMG and an M700 is a sniper rifle? or that a M4/M16 are assault rifles?

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
That's also true but he's talking about putting things in categories because they'd be easier to find not because he doesn't know what things are.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users