Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

star SA80 LSW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

custard

custard

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi,
i have a star SA80 LSW with 6 midcaps and 6 tracer midcaps plus battery i would like to swap for an M14 wiith some mags as i am going to back to a vietnam loadout. Any offers considered and i can send pics if you pm me your email address

redleaderxxx

redleaderxxx

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hi,
i have a star SA80 LSW with 6 midcaps and 6 tracer midcaps plus battery i would like to swap for an M14 wiith some mags as i am going to back to a vietnam loadout. Any offers considered and i can send pics if you pm me your email address

hi, i have a cyma m14, its very good but needs a good battery the one that comes with it is not good enough, also it i two tone green, but shouldnt be to hard to respray

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

hi,

hey buddy always fancied a lsw im not too sure if i want to get rid of my classic army m14 match ,but could i see some pics of your lsw and kit ,youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk . my m14 has three hi caps if your interested ,you can find a pic and info at airsoft armoury.co .uk type in the classic army m14 match in od

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Going to have a G&G M14 soon, if it takes your fancy we can come to a deal ;)

Thanks.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users