Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FOR SALE: Ares M4 (upgraded) & TM MP7 (stock)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

brewer17

brewer17

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: G&P MAGPUL SENTRY
    CA DANIEL DEFENCE M4
    ICS CXP
    TM SPAS 12
    ARES L85A2
    TM 1911 MEU

• Loadouts: MULTICAM & MTP
    ALL BLACK
    BRITISH DPM
    BRITISH DESERT DPM
Make: Ares (full metal)
Gun/Model: M4
Accessories: 1 Metal Mid cap & battery, Magpul CQB sling plate
Condition: 9/10
FPS: 310
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: 230 All In Via Paypal
Pictures: Below

Up for sale is my Ares M4, I brought it so I could copy the gun that Matt Damon uses in the film Green Zone.

Upgrades: Madbull Tightbore, Guarder Hi Torque/Hi Speed motor, Magbull ultimate hop unit.

The M4 is quite a impressive gun, she has the quick spring change system, working bolt lock and functioning catch she also completes a full cycle so the spring and piston are never under pressure.

She has a brilliant ROF even on a 8.4 battery and the range is out of this world. Ive done about 2000 rounds through her.

http://www.aresairsoft.com/m4a1.html

Click the link above to see other bits of info and the online manual.

Make: TM
Gun/Model: MP7
Accessories: 2x batteries, 2 Hi caps, 1 Mid, silencer, reflex sight and flash hider
Condition: 10/10
FPS: 250
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: 200 All In Via Paypal
Pictures: Below

I brought this to use at the Mall, but dont really go anymore (novelty has worn off)

I got it from a friend at my local site and he said he has put all the Laylax 9 Ball upgrades on it. I however cannot confirm this so im selling it as total stock. (if the buyer find that there are laylax internals then what a bargain)

I have made a sling point from a shoe lace as i am not paying 15 for a poncey sling point.

Comes in original box

Both guns hardly get any use from me anymore (cant stop using my L85 & Sentry) so they may as well go to a loving home. and not sitting on my gun rack looking pretty.

PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT 2-TONE ANY OF THESE GUNS SO PLEASE DONT ASK

Ares M4 SOLD

Will take 170 for the MP7

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users