Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two Tm m14 packages (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

rizzini7

rizzini7

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: M14
Accessories: Assortment of mags (see below), Untested 8.4v large battery and 2 untested mini batteries, Tm scope mount, KA 1 to 4x mag red/green mildot illuminated scope.
Condition: Used, few scrapes here and there. Stock is TM OD and heatshield, scope and mount given OG krylon paintjob
Upgrades: Prometheus 420mm tightbore, 1j spring, Guarder gearset.
FPS: Unknown
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: RS SVD
Price/Payment: 280 posted and paypalled for complete package
Pictures: Below. Sorry about quality was raining out and was pushed for space

Right here goes, this m14 is left from an m14 project that i have now completed. I havent fully tested so SOLD AS SEEN (not skirmished by me). I have checked to make sure they both cycle, feed and have range as should etc..

Right now for the mags:
All untested!
Each package will have:
5 KA platic Mid caps.
2 KA spares/repairs hi caps
3 Hi caps. 2 Tm and 1 unknown

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO PM ME
Posted Image

Airsofter123

Airsofter123

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

• Guns: JG MP5A4
    CA M15A4
    AA L85A2
    WE L96A1
    TM M92F
    UHC .357

• Loadouts: Phantom Plate Carrier
    Cargo Pants
    A T-Shirt...
Hey, any chance I can ask you to test the top one fires fine? Just that 320 is a lot of money to buy blind, and I've had bad experiences in the past with people saying untested when they mean broken (not saying you're doing this, but can't be too careful either)

Cheers

rizzini7

rizzini7

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Rito, as requested. Ive just hooked both guns upto one of my 11.1v lipo's as i know they hold a full charge and given them a quick test down the garden. Both guns feed fine on auto and semi (short burst on each to save trigger contacts) and the bb's fly straight even with .2g as thats all i have at the moment!
Only thing to note was the top guns motor is a little scratchy due to the wiring issue. Nothing major.
So only reason they are sold as seen is because i havent personally used them for a skirmish

rizzini7

rizzini7

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Thread changed for remaining m14

rizzini7

rizzini7

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip