Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What m4 aeg to buy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

machete101

machete101

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
hello
i am looking to buy a m4 aeg, this will be my first AEG, i have around 200 to spend to get a gun battery, charger, spare battery, and spare mag, as this will get me started. I have been currently looking at the G&G combat machine ones as i have heard they very good value for money and are durable, the ones i have been looking at are the cm16 and the raider, i am prefering the look of the raider as i would want to have ris rail on the m4 and it has a better pistol grip. However i not sure whether to go for the blowback version or not, or could anyone suggest another gun that would be worth looking at.

thanks

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Blowback doesnt matter really, but if you buy the CM16 raider, you should have more money for batteries and accessories, but remember the Raider ones need nunchuck batteries and mini batteries so you have to find specific ones for the gun really :)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Defiantly g&p, every time. Or kwa are good,

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
for 200 marksman? with battery and charger? and spare mag and spare battery? i dont think so marksman!

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Sorry I was in second hand mode :unsure:
Id get an SRC, brilliant cheap guns.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
wolf armouries have the SRC M4A1 in clear actually, get that!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users