Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JG AUG A1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

bennybenben

bennybenben

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: JG M4A1 CQB
    SW40F CO2 blowback
Make: JG
Gun/Model: AUG A1 (two tone)
Accessories: two high cap mags (330 rnds), fold out foregrip, 7.2 volt 1100 ma battery and a customized battery pouch that fits on the side for larger batteries.
Condition: good, with only cosmetic damages
FPS: about 340
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/N
Price/Payment: 110/115 inc postage and paypal fees
Pictures: send email address and will send them

Am selling due to the fact that i want an M4, im located near luton, just north of london. This is a very good gun, only had about 2000rnds through it. If you are interested please let me know, and if you have an M4 and interested, Even better!!
It has had gearbox work and upgrades done to it but i am unable to tell you what unfortunately as my friend did it

thanks,
Ben
Need help beginning? Go here:
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=3779

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
BS about 2000 rounds. You got that second hand from me and I put several thousand through it. It is not and was not worth 110/115 either. I got it 100 new and spent 30 on the gearbox which degraded over time. The piston was showing signs of wear along with the gears when I last greased it. I expect there is more cosmetic damage now too, depreciating it further. Sorry, but the truth needs to be told. I'm not trying to be rude.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

bennybenben

bennybenben

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

SW40F CO2 blowback

BS about 2000 rounds. You got that second hand from me and I put several thousand through it. It is not and was not worth 110/116 either. I got it 100 new and spent 30 on the gearbox which degraded over time. The piston was showing signs of wear along with the gears when I last greased it. I expect there is more cosmetic damage now too, depreciating it further. Sorry, but the truth needs to be told. I'm not trying to be rude.

One, i didnt know the price so im sorry and will change, two my friend said the pistons look fine and three i didnt know that you shot that many rounds and that i havent used it at a skirmish yet so only the same that you gave me it in.

bennybenben

bennybenben

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

SW40F CO2 blowback
has gone, mods please close

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users