Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rail kit / box mag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!
Hi all,

I am receiving a ca p90 with accessories soon. It includes a Nitros rail kit which is worth 40 apparently (not ACM), and is also in good condition by the look of the pictures!! It also comes with a m4 box mag (not ACM) which slides on the back of the p90 to use m4 mags instead of p90 mags! this is worth 50 apparently and is also in good condition by the looks of it in the picture! He has also included a hi-cap m4 magazine to go with it.

I would like to sell as im not a big fan the kit and would like to sell for 60 all together... the price may change if i receive the gun and turns out it is in near mint condition or worse!!!

Paypal only!

Attached Files

bennybenben

bennybenben

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: JG M4A1 CQB
    SW40F CO2 blowback

Hi all,

I am receiving a ca p90 with accessories soon. It includes a Nitros rail kit which is worth 40 apparently (not ACM), and is also in good condition by the look of the pictures!! It also comes with a m4 box mag (not ACM) which slides on the back of the p90 to use m4 mags instead of p90 mags! this is worth 50 apparently and is also in good condition by the looks of it in the picture! He has also included a hi-cap m4 magazine to go with it.

I would like to sell as im not a big fan the kit and would like to sell for 60 all together... the price may change if i receive the gun and turns out it is in near mint condition or worse!!!

Paypal only!

Hi mate, would you be willing to split the m4 box mag and high cap? Plus is it still able to be used on an M4 (G&G) :)
Need help beginning? Go here:
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=3779

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

Hi mate, would you be willing to split the m4 box mag and high cap? Plus is it still able to be used on an M4 (G&G) :)

not a split like that... sorry!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

going to keep this, please close
sorry for wasting time!

cheers, tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users