Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ICS SIG 551 Swat

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hi there,

i have been looking at less common guns and have fallen in love with SIG's, is this one any good? http://www.wolfarmou.../...ct&id=ICS51 and does anyone know the barrel length etc.

also on the website (link) it says it fires at 330Fps, is this true? and will i need a downgrade? cus the place im going to play at (the mall in reading) wont let it in if it has one reading at 340Fps or higher... a downgrade shouldnt be too bad, cus it has a quick change spring apperently :P

can someone also link me to were i can get a scope mount for this gun (like a rail thingymabob that sits on top :P)

Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users