Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Oakley Ballistic Glasses

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hi there,

if you read the loudouts section you may know i want to get the yank ACU loadout, and i have everything sorted apart from the glasses, does anyone know were i can get Oakley ballistics and are they suitable for airsoft? if not, is there a simular pair made for airsoft? or some new lenses i can put in?

also im under 18, if i wear a half face mesh mask can i still wear glasses?

Thanks,
Mitchell
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Oakley are expensive! I have like 4 pairs for skiing.
But the yanks now use Revision eye wear. They are mode for todays serving men and women! so they are more then suitable for airsoft, but again they aren't cheap.

With your full mask, I believe as long as you have something that covers your whole face then its doesn't matter what it is, providing its not a scarf or anything silly.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
That should be fine although the marshals at my site won't let under 18's wear a lower mesh any more which is really f***** annoying! :angry: anyway a recomend lower mesh you can acctually aim down your site :P
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
They should be ok.
Just to let you know Alex, I just wear glasses :P

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Same here when I can with a shemagh or helmet

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
im sure they might work for airsoft, but my guess was that they used them for keeping debris and dust from getting in their eyes...also off topic alex...i wasted my money? meh im still gonna wear it, until they confront me..but yeah, i guess the US government had more money to buy glasses, so you dont need to be that accurate

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Many military goggles are acctualy also desighined to withstand fragments of shrapnel so should be ok but test shoot them to be on the safe side.

And Zak I agree you can talk about it in this topic :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users