Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

g36/famas

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

hawkeye2507

hawkeye2507

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: just your average stuff ,,trousers ,,belts ,,couple of jackets
im looking to buy a g36 or famas,,with as much as possible ,,mags ,batteries,bi-pod,,,or nothing with it ,,if you near to essex i can collect ,,money waiting for the right gun

also if there is a decent side arm out there,might be intrested aswell

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
Not that it's any of my business didn't you say like 2 days ago you were broke?

Let us know your budget and I'm sure I/we could find something for you.
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

hawkeye2507

hawkeye2507

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

i am struggling ,,but got a bit of cash from a few favours ,,100 is roughly what ive got at the mo,might be more if the right gun arise's,,this is my one only ,the boy will have to wait' a friend has said to me he ca get me one ,,but he says things like that ,,lol

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
In that case your best bet is going to be keep an eye on the classifieds on here and zeroin and prob best to have a bit of an open mind on the type of gun you want. A mate of mine brought a ex-rental ak47 on the forums with a battery and two hi-cap mags for 90 and it's fine.
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

hawkeye2507

hawkeye2507

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

cool ...yer i am keeping an eye on both the sites,,i think i just prefer the g36 or famas look ,,but if a deal is to be had,,im up for it ,,just would not go for a rifle,,im a bit of a rush in merchant ,,aint got the patience to camp,,not sure about shotguns,,think it got smg ,,i have been offered a couple of springers ,,but rather wait ,,just keen to get my own gun,,lol

Pinko

Pinko

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui FA-MAS F1

• Loadouts: Russian Spetsnaz Flora

im looking to buy a g36 or famas,,with as much as possible ,,mags ,batteries,bi-pod,,,or nothing with it ,,if you near to essex i can collect ,,money waiting for the right gun

I'm selling my recently refurbished Tokyo Marui FA-MAS F1.

Just bought a new motor for it and had it fitted, re-wired and cleaned up at FireSupport UK. It's in great full-working order, shoots like a charm, and comes with its original box (a rarity in itself!), instruction manual, cleaning rod, x2 wind-on high cap mags (retailing at 30 each), x1 low cap mag + loading rod and an 8.4v battery thrown in for good measure. The grenade sight has been removed, just gets in the way, but I can include it if you want. This item is LIKE-NEW.

Selling for 175.

PM me if you're interested and I will get back to you ASAP. You'd have to come to my house to pick-up the FA-MAS, I live in the Cambridgeshire area so not far from Essex.

(REMEMBER, if you were to buy this AEG new it would not come with any high-caps, meaning its regular price tag of 200 would fly up to approx 260.)
"It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution" - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

WolverhamptonLegend

WolverhamptonLegend

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: Hiccapa, g36

• Loadouts: 1

• Sites: Staffordshire

Message me directly please and ill answer all questions you have and i have MORE PHOTOS

(the famas is ideal for painting etc so its current colour etc isnt limiting, just something for your consideration )
The famas sights are adjustable .ranga, accurate to the size of a 2 pound coin at 60 feet, I can easily hit an A5 target at 40 thats as far as I have tested, 320 fps, 40 round speed loader metal parts magazine, can be used left or right hand with changeable cheek guard, cheeky guard has adjustable hop up under it, sling mount on both sides, balancing weights, and its made of semi transparent anti shock abs.
oh it has a safety too, pin sights with top mounting rail, and I have taken it apart a couple if times to inspect and oil it. fault it doesnt really have any
it has jammed once ever and you just turn it up side down cock it again and its fine, but thats only happened once

I also have a smaller side arm pistol on sale
Attached File  IMG_20120902_00039.jpg   265.93KB   0 downloads
Attached File  IMG_20120902_00049.jpg   397.73KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users