Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

play arena

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ostrich160

ostrich160

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: G&G combat machine CM16 carbine
    Classic army MP5

• Loadouts: none

• Sites: MAW
hi, is it legal to play in a public area in the uk, as long as nobody is there. If it is not legal, could I do it anyway without being badly told off?

Thanks
Tom
Please go check out my game and its forums at
ostrich160.com

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Simply no

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Unless you want your gun taken off you can melted down then I wouldn't. The law says your not even allowed to walk about with you weapons on display!

walshy155

walshy155

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
The only place you can is on private property, you could also go somewhere far from public, but if you get caught, man up to it, and it's your fault.

ostrich160

ostrich160

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: G&G combat machine CM16 carbine
    Classic army MP5

• Loadouts: none

• Sites: MAW
thats the plan!
Please go check out my game and its forums at
ostrich160.com

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

The only place you can is on private property, you could also go somewhere far from public, but if you get caught, man up to it, and it's your fault.

Why ate you saying that, its things like this.that put our sport at risk

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
You can never be sure if it is 'far away from public' and going that far out you could well be on someone else's land without permission. It's just a bad idea all round.

Unless you have your own secluded land well out of the public view, then no, go and play at a game site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users