Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Scope finally arrived

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots

my scope finally arrived from ebairsoft today (yay) after weeks of arguing with the guy who runs the place because all the tracking numbers he was giving me were fake and he hadnt sent it...

i wont be buying from ebairsoft anymore as i have had too many problems with them (both orders i places they didnt send until i had a go at them, they wouldnt send this one until i told them they will be reported to authorities) and the items they sent me the first time were fakes...

anyway, my scope (and patch) arrived today so yay... just thought i'd say as i am very smiley now :P

Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users