Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Few items wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

• Guns: ICS M4 Custom
Im looking for a nice 4x30/40 scope to fit on to a m4 carry handle rail. interested in red dots if any are going.
also im looking for a silencer that will fit a SRC m4a1 CCW (i think)

looking to increase accuracy and i think i may need new hop up unit but any advice on this will be helpful.
have noticed the piston is not completely air tight and would like some parts to improve this

leave me some offers below or feel free to pm

cheers :)

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
I have a nice 3-9x32 scope without mounts if you're interested. Came with the W700 from AirsoftWorld so it is good quality. It has had its lenses cleaned recently, leaving a tiny speck on the crosshair which is visible while looking down it. It doesn't effect performance. Looking for around 25.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

I have a nice 3-9x32 scope without mounts if you're interested. Came with the W700 from AirsoftWorld so it is good quality. It has had its lenses cleaned recently, leaving a tiny speck on the crosshair which is visible while looking down it. It doesn't effect performance. Looking for around 25.

For the amount i would need to pay for a scope i may aswell save up some pennies and actually buy a sniper with scope :) but ty for the offer.

I am still interested in buying some upgrades for my m4.

I have had my gearbox apart recently to give it a better grease up and i noticed when i put my finger on the nozzle and pushed the piston in the cylnder i wasnt getting very good air compression.
any recommendations appreciated :)

Riddick

Riddick

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

• Guns: TM M4 Recoil
    TM AK102 Recoil
    G&P M16/M203
    G&P XM177E2
    TM/G&P M3 super 90
    TM Glock 17
i've got a systema hop unit for 25 posted and paypalled if you're interested

had about 1000 rounds through it, then split the gun into bits that it was inside

interested?

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Will keep you posted bud.
bit steep for me at the moment, i may just need a new hop rubber and washers to keep one of the gears in place as one of those are missing.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV

For the amount i would need to pay for a scope i may aswell save up some pennies and actually buy a sniper with scope :) but ty for the offer.

I am still interested in buying some upgrades for my m4.

I have had my gearbox apart recently to give it a better grease up and i noticed when i put my finger on the nozzle and pushed the piston in the cylnder i wasnt getting very good air compression.
any recommendations appreciated :)

Get a pack of O-rings from halfords or somewhere similar, they'll have a slightly thicker one than you'll have in there and it should sort out that issue, after fitting it to the piston just apply a bit of grease (can be teflon or white lithium grease) to a tissue and spread it evenly on the inside of your cylinder to help the piston move freely.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users