Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JustBBGuns

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
I know they only sell cheap springers, but why all the hate? Has anybody actually had bad experiences? You get what you pay for, I suppose.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
i havent they are actually are amazing, i might buy a springer, for like 4 just because they are fun!

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

lordwicks

lordwicks

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: mp5k, vsr, m1014, m9,

• Sites: red 1 airsoft
ive had a bad experiance with them, once i orderd a mag for my spring pistol (which is all justbbguns is good for) and they sent me 2000 0.12g bbs insted...which was no use to me what so ever, and i emailed them and they never replyed to me once so i just decided to give up on them as they couldnt take the time to send me the right stuff, so i wont spend my time or money buying guns that die after afew days from them.

Edbain

Edbain

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

• Guns: LS M9
    Black Viper m92
    Cybergun FAMAS (cant remember model)

• Loadouts: Is it really necessary to judge the validity of someone's opinions/facts based on owned guns?

• Sites: i plan on attending cerberus events, op-tac, and 'skirmish airsoft' for sheffield.
ive purchased a spring rifle, bbs, a spring pistol and other bits from there, and incredible delivery times, not to mention the best pellets ive ever used. not a single problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users