Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Faulty JG HK416 + JLS SCAR L

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Airsofter123

Airsofter123

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

• Guns: JG MP5A4
    CA M15A4
    AA L85A2
    WE L96A1
    TM M92F
    UHC .357

• Loadouts: Phantom Plate Carrier
    Cargo Pants
    A T-Shirt...
Make: JG
Gun/Model: HK416
Accessories: TM hop unit, element cylinder head (fitted), G&G extended inner barrel, silencer.
Condition: Read on (ex 2 tone)
FPS: Read on
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no x 3
Price/Payment:
Pictures:

Posted Image

*Please note scope not included*

Hey there, this is a JG HK416. Gearbox was checked by a mechanic 1 week ago, and a new element cylinder head was finished. Despite this there seems to be a compression issue between the hop up unit and the gearbox ( I have checked both the hop up and gearbox in another gun, and both work, but I cannot install properly in the JG). The gun was firing at 330 FPS prior to compression issues, now it is firing at sub 200 I think. The dust cover has fallen off. Should be a very quick fix, but I'm no expert. This gun is sold as having an unknown fault, but the gearbox is guaranteed fully functional. I've owned this gun from new, so unless specified everything is stock.

Make: JLS
Gun/Model: SCAR-L
Accessories: Unknown hop up unit, G&G hop rubber
Condition: Read on
FPS: 315
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no x 3
Price/Payment:
Pictures:

Posted Image

This gun seems to have a feeding issue, whereby it will only get a bb into the chamber about 70% of the time. The cause of this seems to be the plastic upper receiver, as when I hold the hop up / barrel assembly to the gearbox it feeds 100% of the time. I think the upper receiver is angling the hop up slightly, making feeding awkward. Apparently it's just a matter of sticking something under the barrel to stop the angling, but I have no idea where. I have also disassembled the gearbox (a screw fell into it), and I cannot seem to shut it again, however no parts in the gearbox seem to be broken, but since this is my first time opening a GB I'm clueless as to how to shut it.

I'm looking to sell the two of these together, and I'm looking for 150.

Cheers

EDIT: Please note these will ship disassembled, I took them apart to get the GBs out (sent one off to a mechanic and opened the other one myself), and now have no idea how to rebuild them. However, all parts are accounted for.

R4ndom-h4ro

R4ndom-h4ro

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

• Guns: scr g36c gen 2
    WE tatical m9
    de m56c shooti
    kwa mac11
    warrior l96

• Loadouts: black viper LA vest
    leg holster
    swat trousers
how much for the scar alone and is it battery or gas
ta alex
pm back

mike2nd

mike2nd

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hay im STILL intrested, really want these??????????

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
@Alex, it is an AEG, so electric ;)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

R4ndom-h4ro

R4ndom-h4ro

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

• Guns: scr g36c gen 2
    WE tatical m9
    de m56c shooti
    kwa mac11
    warrior l96

• Loadouts: black viper LA vest
    leg holster
    swat trousers
Ok cool just wondering as most of the scars iv seen are all gas and was after a little project so would u sell scar alone

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
Hey my friend James F told me you were selling these guns to him so could you please Close this thread thanks
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Need confirmation from the seller - sorry.

Airsofter123

Airsofter123

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

• Guns: JG MP5A4
    CA M15A4
    AA L85A2
    WE L96A1
    TM M92F
    UHC .357

• Loadouts: Phantom Plate Carrier
    Cargo Pants
    A T-Shirt...
Hey thanks for interest guys.

I'm currently holding this for someone

However reason for keeping thread open is that payment was supposed to be completed yesterday, but nothing's come through yet, so I'd prefer not to close until final payment's come through, just in case there's a hitch.

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users