Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KSC System 7 Beretta M9A1 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
ABS Version, great for all weather skrimishability. Ideally want to swap this again with a ABS System 7 KSC M9 for all weather skrimishability, which I should've bought in the first place and only selling this as I prefer M9's more. Failing that I'll swap with TM Px4, otherwise I am giveing it away for 75 all in for a quick sale so I can buy a M9. ( The only retailer stocking them in UK are selling them for 188 and these are not cheap to import neither, this turely is no BS my loss your gain deal if I end up selling instead of swaping ). Boxed with manual, hop key and all the shizz when you buy Jap version.

Make: KSC
Gun/Model: M9A1
Accessories: None, M3 light is not included before anyone asks ;).
Condition: Newly bought, skrimished twice, everthing crispy, controls and blow back as you would expect from a newly bought gun.
FPS: This gun shoots hard, 327/ 330 with .2g bb's on green.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Pereferd KSC ABS M9 System 7, failing that TM PX4.
Price/Payment: 75 includeing paypal and postage, no offers.
Pictures:

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image