Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TOKYO MARUI P90 PREDATOR W/extras!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Queboo12

Queboo12

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
- Ok let's try this again without my thread's keeping on getting deleted by mods -_- Oh and i'm no way a noob to airsoft/forums - very well known on zero in( as some may know ), if you want to check me out :)

• Make: tokyo marui
  • Gun/Model: p90 pred
  • Accessories: 4 tm highcap mags, extended tightbore barrel, extended wire, front end unit, m4 box mag
  • Condition: Good
  • FPS: Think around 295?
  • Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/yes
  • Price/Payment: 240 incl. postage + paypal
  • Pictures:below
Hey guys/gals. I Have a tm p90 predator with extended tightbore barrel, extended wire, ton of tm high cap mags (which feed a dream), front end unit, and a m4 box mag conversion, (which I believe are both Laylax). Excellent gun with great range (especially with the extended tightbore barrel), don't let the size of it deter you, very well known for their range. Its great in both woodland and cqb environments and holds its own very well due to it's lightweight and compactness. Though doesn't have flash hider(/silencer) as I took it of to use on another gun then lost it :)
Excuse poor quality pics btw, very nice gun in real life:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And questions, queries - don't be afraid to pm me ;)
Cheers and thanks for the interest! :D

EDIT:Can get more pics of anything, if you so wish :D

Queboo12

Queboo12

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Bump - open to sensible offers ;)

Sean Gale

Sean Gale

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui FN5-7.
    Tokyo Marui AUG Civi.

• Loadouts: US Marine NYCO Woodland Marpat.
Is this gun still for sale?

If so, PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users