Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

new target from dorset (dorchester)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: tm m16 a2
    ksc mac11a1
    m4 dboys
    glock 19
    ics m4

• Loadouts: lots and lots
welcome all i have been into looking at the airsoft sport for ages now and have took the plung into the sport , quite lucky as very close portland site am looking forward for my first game on the 8th may. any advise would be a great help as i know nothing about which gun to buy etc . phil

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
Gun wise I would rent to begin with you will find that if you talk to other players there about there guns 9times out of 10 they will offer you a go on it, this way you will get a feel for what you like the look/feel of. With regards to kit your local army surplus shop is the best place to get kit from to begin with I brought boots trousers shirt hat and assault vest for around 50 and I still use some of the stuff to this day. Hope this helps and welcome to the forums
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users