Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What stuff can i buy from abroad?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: Hopefully soon a TM Glock 23, and a G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: None :(
i like redwolf.com that are based in tokyo (i think) but i live in UK so i can't order guns from there unless i provide UKARA documentation for them to put in the box but i am not UKARA registered. there are alot of other things there that i would like to order such as extra mags, carry vests, bbs, gas, battries, chargers, accesories like bipods, silencers, rails, grips, badges etc.

i was just wondering if anyone could calrify on what i can and can't order from here because some of the stuff is much cheaper from redwolf compared to UK sites for example i dont know if ordering magazines and say a red dot sight would be ok? thanks :)

-cianw1

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
It may look cheap but you might have to pay custom charges which (depending on the amount of value) can double the price and end up costing more
Just a point

As long as your not buying a Rif (rifle, pistol,shotgun etc etc) you will be fine

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: Hopefully soon a TM Glock 23, and a G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: None :(
so im not allowed to buy the guns but attachments and accesories are ok?

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Basicly yes

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
As jersey said it would be worth checking with customs regards to possible import taxs or buy from a country within the EU Poland have some cheap airsoft shops
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users