Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tricks of the Trade (Month 5)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Hi guys, finally got the time to update the website which is very badly behind schedule due to recent exams.

This month's (technically last month's because of delays) tricks of the trade guide is continuing with last month's team roles guides with the grenadier.

You can view it here
Mitchell (fateofhat) wrote this one so it's probably on his site too :)

Hopefully I'll do a kit review on a mask this week and a video.

Next month I think we might do support gunner or sniper. Feel free to leave suggestions and feedback bellow, it helps alot.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
:D

whats my task this month?

sorry i didn't ask sooner... i havnt been around on the forums for a while...
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Same, I 't know yet :lol: To be honest we haven't even hadmuch of a response to this guide yet!
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Well, i think theyre really good an as you continue it, it will help people make teams and learn about their roles or what theyre supposed to do, heck im tempted to add a similar section for team roles into my guide so you cant be doing that bad :lol: of course i would give you guys credit :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users