Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What pistol to buy- electric/gas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

machete101

machete101

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
hello

i am looking to buy a pistol to have a go with in a skirmish on those pistol only games, and was just wondered whether anyone could suggest one that would be worth getting that would cost under 80. I not sure whether to get a gas or electric one so if anyone could tell me what would be the best option that would be very helpful

thanks

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
there is not much point in electric ones, theyre generally useless, get a second hand gas one- preferably tm :)

machete101

machete101

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
hello
thanks for the suggestion, i have been looking for a cheap gas two tone/clear pistol and have seen Palco Firepower (USP) co2,and the Smith & Wesson Sigma 40F co2, but was just wondering whether these are any good and whether i can get spare mags that are not too expensive. furthermore i feel these fire too hot for my local site, what would have to be done to reduce the fps to the limit of the site

Single Shot GBB 345 fps
Full Auto GBB Pistols/ Gas SMG 300 fps

thanks

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
use weaker gas to lower fps..... however i dont really reccoend getting one of those.... look for WE ones, they are cheaper than tmand quite good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users