Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Magpul Masada anyone?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Basically, I'm looking at getting a masada, I know it a lot of money but hell I pretty well off, so why not splash the cash (and its my birthday).

So my question is, is the gun worth the 400? I mean it looks nice and it of good build, but whats the internals like? I hear they are good, one person I know say I'm going to have problems with this quick change barrel arrangement, is this true?
As some of you know I am a engineer so I know about air leaks and seal etc... so if it was the give me a problem I would easily fix it.

I personally think that if i was to loud a new tightbore barrel and hop rubber that it be one hell of a evil gun!

So what do people think, give me your view of the magpul masada ACR!

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
best to ask Alex Gale, he has one!

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
ok as normal, I've change my mind! I'm now getting a WE-Tech M14 EBR GBB! Awesome looking gun and a great piece of performance kit!
I'm completely in love with this gun and I am not changing my mind! This is the one!

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Like that Daedlus guy (Spelling) from Scoutthedoggies videos.

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Yes only not the ra-tech one just the standard we-tech M14 EBR. I'll stick a few upgrades on it barrel and nopas (spelling) kit to control the fps better.

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Haha, well I couldnt get the WE M14 EBR so I went and got my Masada today! Its a lovely weapon only issue I have now if I only got one make (120rd), which is good will stop me spending silly amounts of money on BB's :) altho I just ordered a box of 10 80rd mags. But the masada is a lovely gun, light, durable, left hand friendly, and looks awesome a good buy for any veteran airsofter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users