Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

under slung shotgun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
i was at an airsoft at the start of the mounth and seen a g36k with a spaz 12 straped under it and i thought would the
same principul work on a m4a1 (with a ris hand grip) and a de56 (short barrel and no stock) and i would like to know your ideas and methods of making this work

thanks

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Had an old shotgun that was knackered and a carry handle i didnt want anymore to nutster becuase he wanted to have a go and see if it was possible to make an RIS master key,

He did, Pics here
Posted Image
Posted Image

Excuse my dodgy camera work but im sure he will see this post and let you know how he did it.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
you need two things, cheap chinasoft and duct tape(its not pretty but the guy you shoot in the face wont mind) ;)
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
well i have a shotgun, like the one there ex-two tone and all for roughly 15 + P&P

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users