Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4 problem!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

riverfox

riverfox

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: m4 blowback

• Loadouts: british dpm multicam
Hey all dumbly i took apart my blow back m4 (i have no idear what to do wen it's open ) enny way a litle spring came out which was atacht to the cooking handle and i want to know wer dus the over side of the spring go! help!
My nameís Charles Bronson. And all my life, I wanted to be famous. I knew I was made for better things. I had a calling. I just didnít know what as. I wasnít singing. Canít fuckin act. Running out of choices really.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Can u take a photo

riverfox

riverfox

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: m4 blowback

• Loadouts: british dpm multicam
hear you go mate

Attached Files

My nameís Charles Bronson. And all my life, I wanted to be famous. I knew I was made for better things. I had a calling. I just didnít know what as. I wasnít singing. Canít fuckin act. Running out of choices really.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Urrm, it think it connects from the front of the charging handle to the inside of the upper receiver somewhere.

I think,

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!
Try looking on youtube because they normally have videos for that kind of stuff also could you improve your spelling?

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
on my AEG theres like a black cylinder with two little sticky up thingys with holes in them at the end the spring attaches there
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users