Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ive had an epiphany :O

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
I have a magpul masada acr and they're really good but I don't see how your going to do this cheaply. Would be good for converting though, the quick change barrell is amazing! :D
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Well it doesn't have to be cheap, but getting a non second hand recce with batts and mags etc is so expensive.
Whereas I have 7 pts PMAGs, and 3 batteries for the Masada already, ill just gradually add parts to my collection. Then buy a big pelican case and custom cut the foam to hold all the parts. I have measurements already lol, it does fit.... just

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
have u ever considered an L85? you would probs be able to make a gun just as accurate at about 3/4 of the length...
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users