Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stuck between two guns!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Charlie0494

Charlie0494

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am new to airsoft and have been reading up on different guns. I have found two that i like, but cant decide which to get, or if there is any other guns that would be better for me, any help or advice would be greatly apresheated, thanks :D

The two guns are.......

SRC M4 SR-16 ........... 159.90 ............ (http://www.airsoft-e...16/prod_52.html)

...........or.........

G&G GR-16 Carbine - Plastic ............ 159.99 ............ (http://www.airsoft-e...ic/prod_44.html)

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Sex everytime, i think it is much better than the g&g. If not look at the classic army sportline.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Sex everytime, i think it is much better than the g&g. If not look at the classic army sportline.

No! get the G&G! It kicks arse! don't listen to mark he is a non beliver! Hisss! boooo!
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
No! get the SRC! It kicks arse! don't listen to cam he is a non beliver! Hisss! boooo!
Are you challenging me?

But aeriously get the SRC, its just better

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
SRC pride themselves in making realistic guns.
as such, some mags do not fit or feed into them.

G&G are really just a marui clone, so they are much easier to find spares for.

they will both perform the same out of the box, both will be fine for upgrading, will feel the same.
I'd just look around for which ever you can find cheaper

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
I can't believe everyone's missed the key piece of advice this gentleman needs...

Get an AK.

(Seriously though, I'd go for the one with the most TM compatability right now; TM is basically industry standard and that's for good reason).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users