Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

g36c

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

m3-chris

m3-chris

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
i've been looking into buying a g36c recently but with so many makes im not sure which make to go with, ive always had mauri but maybe some others make better g36's? which has the best internals, rate of fire ect.. and is most upgradable?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
How much do you have to spend

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
KWA KG36c 2Gx or TM G36c if you have the money,
EDIT,
INTERNALS: KWA KG36c 240-260
PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY: TM G36c 300-ish (not too sure)
REALISM: WE G39c 200+
AFFORDABLE-NESS: JG G36c/G608 100-150, CA G36c 130-200 (not too sure), SRC G36c 120-190 (depending on variant, 140-ish for the 36c :) )

I have heard great stuff about these guns, seeing as i am kinda starting, the JG G36c is the one i own, it is really good IMO and my Dad has the SRC G36k, im sure the 36c isnt that much different!
Obviously if you want a gun with easy to replace parts, then go for TM

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
The tm externals aren't great, they are abs, ares are garbage
Get classic army, or SRC

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Classic Army or KWA, scrap SRC, not my choice anyway

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
My bad, I always forget kwa,
Kwa or ca, then src

m3-chris

m3-chris

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
i can spend whatever really, id rather just get a good one, so classic army or tm? i have a tm sir m4 and i like that some of its plastic cos i have an m203 and it keeps the weight down a bit, obv classic army is full metal and the tm isnt but are there any other big differences? which has better fps out the box?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
KWA or TM

Posted Image

m3-chris

m3-chris

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
also would like one with full front ris as im going to be adding attachments to it for cqb use, can you put an m4 mag conversion on all the makes?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
no dont get tm, the plastic is crap on it
KWA, classic army and src all use the nylon fibre not metal that is used n the real thing.
the real gun is not metal
TM, JG and other use abs and, well.... arent as good
i think the standard tm g36 is one of their only bad guns

although the new tokyo marui recoil one is supposed to be brilliant too, i have no experiance of it

m3-chris

m3-chris

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
ahh cool, i just looked at the kwa one, looks pretty good but fires 380 out the box with an m120 spring, its too hot for where i play so could i just swp the spring to say a 1j to get me around 320 fps?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
yeah easily, just a quick spring change thats all itd need, itd give a small rof increase too

m3-chris

m3-chris

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
did think that as i guess its a lighter spring for the motor to move? are they pretty easy to swap then? as i could keep the 120 spring and swap it over when i play woodland

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
yeah.
all you have to do is open up the gearbox, take old spring out, put new one in

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
i have a jg and my mate has a tm and its spot on to be honest as a general rule of thumb you cant go wrong with a tm gun.
kwa is nice im pretty sure the tm one comes with left hand, right hand and under ris at the front (at least my mates did and he brought brand new)
As for aftermarket parts i dont know if they are compatiable with all makes but i tend to find that most parts state that they are tm compatiable which is good for me as the jg is a tm clone.
stripping it to do work couldnt be easyer on the tm either i can have the barrel, hop up, gearbox, and motor out within 2 mins on the tm same as my jg
hope this helps with your decision

im not a tm salesman by the way just cant comment on the kwa as i have no experance of it.
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

m3-chris

m3-chris

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
that is what i like about my tm m4 is that everythings changeable and compatible, does anyone know what the compatibility score is with the kwa? ie can you get the m4 mag conversion on it? and if i wanted to upgrade internals ect do others fit?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
you wont need to upgrade internals on the kwa tbh, but im pretty sure its completely tm compatible

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
to be honest i think the externals on the tm are fine...at the end of the day tm are not going to ruin there reputation by putting a inferior gun out there are they? plus you know for a fact nearly all parts are compatable for it.
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

m3-chris

m3-chris

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
also will this fit on the kwa?

http://www.zerooneai...roducts_id=3437

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
i dont see why not, id look at reviews of it online and stuff, kwa have their own forum too, ask there

@sarni i see what you mean but the finish on the tm body is nothing compared to that on say an src or kwa, the material (nylon fibre) is just soo much nicer to hold- in my opinion anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users