Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello Everybody!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: Hopefully soon a TM Glock 23, and a G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: None :(
Ok thanks for all your help i will be getting this and i think that zero one will be my new favourite airsoft gun site so thanks specifically for that aswell. Now i just have to sort out this mess with redwolf . has anyone else ordered and cancelled from there before? do i have to phone or can i just send an e-mail. It seems that their website is down for the moment.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
i have never had anything to do with them before but if iwere you i would phone, email, fax do whaqtever you can

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

It is a shame really, because they have alot of great looking products and a very wide variety, good youtube reviews and cheap prices :(

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
yes but i would never risk buying a gun from anywhere other than the uk

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
im sure there service is good and the products are fine but intill you are 18 and have a ukara not worth taking the chance with customs.
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Yes i agree i am trying to cancel the order its just that the site is playing up for me i don't know if its just me or the site is down, will someone try and go on their site and see if its working for them?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Down for me too, all i get is "Oops Google Chrome cannot connect to www.redwolfairsoft.com" ... :@

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Same here, but them I am on my old phone.....

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

I get some sort on internal error number 500 using Firefox...

edit: Ok the site is now back up and i have contacted them about an existing order explaining the UKARA situation and hopefully they can cancel the order and return funds to my account. It has not yet been dispatched so hopefully i will be able to keep the postrage money which was $50 and they will only charge 30 (20% of the returned items price). I just have to wait about a month if this works out alright then i will have enough money for the G&G cm16 rifle. Also later on i am planning to get a GBB pistol mainly for plinking in the garden ( yes my garden is out of public view) and i suppose i could take it to games aswell i think i will get a Glock from zero one.com 2 tone'd.

Well ive cancelled the order and it turns out they dont charge untill it is shipped so they cancelled it at no extra cost and i got a full refund thankfully :) im just going to order my M4 Carbine now from Zero-One. And i would like to say Thanks to everyone that has helped me. And i also have one question. if i order a slide for a handgun from abroad will customs stop it? And if i ordered from a UK site then do i have to have the slide two-toned? Ok thanks everyone. And if my gun had a little over 350 fps say 355 or 360fps would i not be allowed to use it in games or if its just over would it be ok?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Well that's good:)
Well it depends on your sites limits most are 328 +5-7% which is about 350 so u need to check your site first. And their limits will be max, no give way at all
Yeah if you import, customs will seize it so unless you get ukara when you're old enough it has to be toned.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
yes, whereas unless it was a scope or something they would have no need to stop it.

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users