Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello Everybody!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: Hopefully soon a TM Glock 23, and a G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: None :(
Well i read through their terms and conditions and it sayd nothing about UKARA or 2 toning. The only thing similar that it said was that to the USA they have to paint the barrel tips orange.

I have emailed them back asking can they add a orange tip or two tone the gun for free (I havn't got any money to give them) and maybe put some sort of note saying it is an airsoft gun. I have also asked that if they cannot do this then can they refund my order. I have seen a m14 AEP that looks Ok. Shall i just attend some airsoft battles over 3 months and register with UKARA and then buy it and just rent guns from the place untill then? Although I really hope that they can do something which will allow me to keep the gun i have ordered, seeing as i have already bought two cans of gas for 30.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Well England and America don't have the same laws......
Just pray

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
yep some one asked on You tube, can i buy your guns? i live in the UK, they replied, Yes, once you are UKARA registered.

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone

Well i read through their terms and conditions and it sayd nothing about UKARA or 2 toning. The only thing similar that it said was that to the USA they have to paint the barrel tips orange.

THEIR laws. They are a US/HK company with VERY different laws. You may have just lost 150.

I have seen a M14 AEG that looks Ok. Shall i just attend some airsoft skirmishes over 3 months and register with UKARA...

You must be over 18 to qualify for a UKARA.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

######...ohwell ill 2tone i dont really mind bright green lol but pink would be embarrassing... ;) and im going to ask around if anyone i know is UKARA registered.

What is the best site in everyones opinion that does 2 tone and has cheap but good guns? im looking for about 100-150 for a primary...

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Zeroone airsoft, check the G&G Combat machines, although i know Marksman wouldn't agree with me :P

Posted Image

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
depends what you like.
what kinda of rifle do you want? M4, AK, G36, MP5, SIG, FAL, M14?

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Great guns mentioned by Dave as they are all the right kinda price, except the FAL

Posted Image

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

well i know m4's are popular because of the customizability (spelling?) so i think that would be a good choice although i love the mp5 and im currently looking at this

http://www.actionhob...un_ATMTX.aspx?0

i dont think the two-tone makes it look that bad either. I also like the AK variant's and the G36 type guns. The most important things though are that its uner 200 preferably under 150 if possible and that it shoots around 300fps.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

Zeroone airsoft, check the G&G Combat machines, although i know Marksman wouldn't agree with me :P

Indeed I would.

Do you seriously not understand, you cannot two tone it, it has to be done by the reatailer.
Basically you should have checked the laws first, u have to be 18 together ukara aswell.
It is also illegal to pay someone to buy it for you.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
not if they keep it a let you "borrow" it for a game day, as long as they are there

Posted Image

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Yeah i understand they cant buy you a RIF and what i meant is that i dont mind redwolf two toning it if they can, and if they cannot then..i hope that i can atleast get some of my money back. they havent dispatched yet so there is a chance i am awaiting reply from them by email.

and the G&G m4 looks good but i think they say it shoots at 380 fps in a video is that true? if so then is it possible to dumb down the power to make it skirmish-legal?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Please don't double post. If I was you I'd cancel your order as it is. You've managed to break 2 laws, you can't do much worse.

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Sorry. But is it possible to dumb down the power on guns specifically the G&G combat machines because they look brilliant except they are too powerfull for skirmishing. Other than that the ICS Sportline mp5's look good apart from they have no railmounts and are'nt in stock. is it possible to get red dot sight without a rail?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
yes look on land warrior for mp5 red dots,
just change the spring

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Not that i am lasy or anything but would you be able to show me a weaker spring for this gun if you can:

http://www.zerooneai...roducts_id=5645

Like I said earlier this one looks perfect except for the power i need to bring it down to below 350fps. I dont understand all the different spring types etc.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
type in systema m100 spring on google

cianw1

cianw1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

ah on the page in the upgrades section it say i can have a m100 spring fitted for 35. will that bring the fps down then ? Thankyou!

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
your best bet would be a m100 spring as it will make you around 330 fps better to be a little under than over and told you cant use it. where are you from?
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

ah on the page in the upgrades section it say i can have a m100 spring fitted for 35. will that bring the fps down then ? Thankyou!

yeah just get that, itll be much easier for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users