Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bowman style headset and PTT

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
Hi guys I was looking to get a bowman style headset for easy coms when out on a skirmish. I understand you would need a push to talk module but I have no idea how they work and if they would work with my Motarola radio.

Also are the headsets worn over or under hats? (I wear a boonie hat)

Thanks for the help.
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
As far as i am aware there is different PTT module depending on the radio set then the headset plugs into the PTT Module

And they fit underneath helmets/caps

They arnt cheap though

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
Yeah cheapest I could find was 30 for the headset and 20 for the PTT. All im really looking for is a headset because the mic could fit under my mask meaning people can actually hear me and i don't have to worry about pushing my radio button all the time.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Don't wear a mask? Actually I think some sites maKe you ....
I had the same problem, but I got rid of it all apart from the actual radios, look on z1 that's where I got my stuff

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Yeah at my site (AWA herts) Under 18's have to wear a mask. Thanks ill have a look.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Fair enough then ;)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
the bowman headsets do look really good, but expensive, also...AWA ftw! :D

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Yeah i cant wait to go back after missing the last one lol!

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

We use element bowman headsets which arent the best build quality in the world but the sound quality is pretty good.
Headset and PTT switch from ebairsoft comes to around 25 all in (inc free shipping)

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Yeah i was looking at the element headsets. Only problem is they wont fit my radio as there is no socket to plug the ptt in which means i need to get better radios, any ideas?

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

What model of motorola radio are you using?

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Its an Adventurer 450 by Binatone not motorola sorry i got given it ages ago as a present but need to invest in a better one as i play a lot more than i used to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users