Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4/m16

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

griff

griff

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: jg m4 s-system

• Loadouts: web tex webbing sas sniper smock british dpm camouflage kit

I wold like to get an m4/m16 could some one give me some links or could some one recommended a piticular make under 150

Bongo

Bongo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Guns: G36c x 2
    M249 Para
    AK47 Beta Krinkov
    M4 S-System
    MP5k
    SPAS12
    Desert Eagle x 2
    M9 x 2

• Loadouts: DPM Merc

I wold like to get an m4/m16 could some one give me some links or could some one recommended a piticular make under 150

Jing Gong make pretty good M4's in that price range.
http://www.actionhob...AEG_B22C48.aspx

http://www.airsoftwo...S...00de&cat=18

Bongo

Bongo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Guns: G36c x 2
    M249 Para
    AK47 Beta Krinkov
    M4 S-System
    MP5k
    SPAS12
    Desert Eagle x 2
    M9 x 2

• Loadouts: DPM Merc

Jing Gong make pretty good M4's in that price range.
http://www.actionhob...AEG_B22C48.aspx

http://www.airsoftwo...S...00de&cat=18

Wolf

Wolf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Modified Classic Army CA-25
    AGM/GFC M4 CQB Stubby Killer
    KWA M&P40

• Loadouts: US Woodland, MultiSpeck, Polish wz.93 'Pantera'
    GFC Tactical Chestrigg; GFC Tactical C.I.R.A.S.

JG is a good choice, only make sure it's III genereation, or even better - modified III gen. Could give you a few links to the mod ones, but the shop's in my country...
"Live free or die. Either way - I'm satisfied."

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

hey bud i bought a g and g gr16 blowback for 150 two weeks ago and never looked back mate its an awesome piece of kit for skirmishing (very accurate)and i ve converted it with a red dot scope and a qd silencer ,i d highly reccomend this gun well worth looking at ,plus the blowback looks cool lol.

griff

griff

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: jg m4 s-system

• Loadouts: web tex webbing sas sniper smock british dpm camouflage kit

hey bud i bought a g and g gr16 blowback for 150 two weeks ago and never looked back mate its an awesome piece of kit for skirmishing (very accurate)and i ve converted it with a red dot scope and a qd silencer ,i d highly reccomend this gun well worth looking at ,plus the blowback looks cool lol.

how long does the gas last and is it heavy because the guy who owns the local airsoft shop says they tend to be heavier than eletric guns and where did you by it from thanks

Wolf

Wolf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Modified Classic Army CA-25
    AGM/GFC M4 CQB Stubby Killer
    KWA M&P40

• Loadouts: US Woodland, MultiSpeck, Polish wz.93 'Pantera'
    GFC Tactical Chestrigg; GFC Tactical C.I.R.A.S.

how long does the gas last and is it heavy because the guy who owns the local airsoft shop says they tend to be heavier than eletric guns and where did you by it from thanks

If you want to know something more about GBB guns, check out this M4 from JG:

Gun Review
Magazine Review

Answers some questions. Sorry about the translation in the first movie, my colleague made it. The second one's mine ;)

And the gun's AVAILABLE HERE for about 110 EUR incl. shipment. Also more info there.
"Live free or die. Either way - I'm satisfied."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users