Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DE m805A (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

• Guns: ICS M4 Custom
Make:DE
Gun/Model: M805A Two tone
Accessories: Red cross scope + 2x spare batteries, Sling, RIS iron sights, 7.2 600mAh battery (EDIT: comes with charger), custom built silencer, 250rd mag.
Condition: Used (around 4000bbs shot)
FPS: 250 - 280
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO/YES/NO
Price/Payment: 40 including P+P / paypal
Pictures: http://img813.images.../photo0119g.jpg http://img192.images...hoto0120kz.jpg/ http://img16.imagesh...hoto0121eh.jpg/

Absolutely brilliant AEG. reason for sale is because i have recently fixed up a SRC m4a1. need funds to try obtain a nice GBB pistol which i may consider swapping as long as it is two tone.
i broke the nozzle and replaced it using parts from a SM6 which also enables the use of the silencer which i have slightly modified, i attempted to attach a barrel from the SM6 into the silencer but i was unable to adjust it to allow the BBs through correctly. this barrel will be included for the buyer to try. There are some .2 bbs in the mag and battery is charged and ready for use, i will recharge before posting. other than the above the gun fires very accurately with and without attachments.

any questions feel free to pm me or send me an email to Daniel_chapman86@hotmail.com
you can also contact me on facebook using the same email.

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Bump!

Id be willing to take 45 for this gun or nearest offer!
price will exclude postage and paypal fees however i am sure we can make some arrangements whoever be interested.

questions and offers always welcome.

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

BUMP!

I will be happy to accept 50 which will include paypal fees and postage. Open to offers also!

hawkeye2507

hawkeye2507

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: just your average stuff ,,trousers ,,belts ,,couple of jackets

BUMP!

I will be happy to accept 50 which will include paypal fees and postage. Open to offers also!

she looks like a nice gun ,,if i wasnt out of work i would make you an offer,,but i dont reckon you would go as low as 30 inc postage ,

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Lowest i think i could go would be 40 as its going to cost under 10 pound to post and there is paypal fees. if you could collect it im sure we could come to some deal?

Im based in Stockton on tees.

hawkeye2507

hawkeye2507

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Lowest i think i could go would be 40 as its going to cost under 10 pound to post and there is paypal fees. if you could collect it im sure we could come to some deal?

Im based in Stockton on tees.

bit far for me mate cost me 90 quid in fuel,,lol,,,let me speak to her ,,she controls the purse strings

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Willing to take 40 for this including post and paypal fee

need this gone ASAP

cheers

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Weekly BUMP

need this gone to help fund a skirmish this coming sunday

hawkeye2507

hawkeye2507

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Weekly BUMP

need this gone to help fund a skirmish this coming sunday

am still intrested ,,you sold her yet,,after one for one of my boys ,,what about 35 including postage

Dan_uk86

Dan_uk86

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Now Sold

will get it sent out soon as possible

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users