Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Slightly faulty JG HK416

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

• Guns: JG MP5A4
    CA M15A4
    AA L85A2
    WE L96A1
    TM M92F
    UHC .357

• Loadouts: Phantom Plate Carrier
    Cargo Pants
    A T-Shirt...
Make: Jing Gong
Gun/Model: HK416
Accessories: PEQ battery box, 1500mAh 8.4V battery, silencer
Condition:see below
FPS:see below
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:try me.
Price/Payment:£80 posted & paypalled, but feel free to hit me with any offers, I'll aim to reply within 3 hours to PMs during the day.
Pictures: http://img808.images.../img0045vw.jpg/

Upgrades : TM hop up unit, G&G hop up rubber, G&G extended barrel (protected by silencer).

Problems: This gun has a problem with a lack of compression, meaning the bb's only fly about 10m. From asking around here I'm told the possible explanations are the damaged lower hop up unit (stock JG, still feeds fine), or a bent air nozzle, so either way it should be a quick fix. Gun cycles fine, feeds fine.

Other minor issues are the sheet metal that acts as a mock bolt is missing, and the stock is slightly loose (although nothing is broken, I just don't know how to tighten). FPS used to be around 330, at the moment though I'd estimate 150 ish. As you can see the gun is an ex two tone, and I'd happily 2 tone it for anyone, otherwise UKARA will be required obviously.

Good bits: This gun was pretty nice and reliable, with a good ROF and FPS. The classic JG M4 accuracy issues have been corrected with the new hop up + barrel. Personally I used this as a DMR, and if anyone's interested I can include a scope for a bit more. Mags are also available should anyone want them. Rails are all solid. I've owned this gun from new for a bit under 2 years, and it's only had about 5000 rounds through it as I'm more of a sniper.

Postage will be first class recorded. Will post the day I receive payment (assuming it's not a Sunday). Comes in its original box.

Quick Disclaimer: As you might have gathered, I'm not the most qualified (had to put this thing into repair shop to get the fuse replaced)... While I've asked around on several forums and been told that the only explanations for the short range are the air nozzle or the lower hop up, I can't guarantee this. As such the gun is sold as having an unknown compression issue, but all other parts are guaranteed working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users