Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft Club?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hi there,

im looking at some of the items from airsoft club and noticed how cheap they are... can i trust this site? are they legit?

Thanks,
Mitchell
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
The reason airsoftclub is so cheap is because they come from hong kong... If you buy from there I recommend getting everything at once to make it cheaper on P&P.

But yes it can be trusted, I would always try and stay local its so much easier if something goes wrong. But sometimes you need to get stuff from places like airsoftclub or ehobby etc.

hope this helps :)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
they are great! i got that half mesh mask from there and it is good quality, so is the 3 one point sling i got, shipping is almost the same price as some of the cheaper products though :)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Good site, good prices but postage can be a heavy hitter

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
P+P can cost a lot, but for smaller items they are well worth it

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Nex

Nex

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: TSD G36K~22rps
    G&P Defender~38rps

• Loadouts: Standard Vietnam style US Woodland, OD green, Black, A-TACS.

T.A.G. gear all the way!
Our team orders from there all the time. They are a very decent site but can have very slow shipping.
"Droll thing life is-that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself-that comes too late-a crop of unextinguishable regrets."- Heart of Darkness

KWA sucks, do yourself a favor and invest in a G&P.

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
Long way from hk
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
To be totally honest yes they can because they were kind enough to give me a free uk flag patch for buying 3 things at once (which i did not know about) and when it was nearly a month and a half down the line they decided to send me the same package patch included again and the next day after they sent an e-mail saying they had dispatched it the first one arrived and then a week later a second one popped in to say hello :P

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Skar904

Skar904

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I take it this is http://airsoft-club.com? coz if theres a bargain to be had im there..

Nex

Nex

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: TSD G36K~22rps
    G&P Defender~38rps

• Loadouts: Standard Vietnam style US Woodland, OD green, Black, A-TACS.

T.A.G. gear all the way!
lol, they gave a lot of us free U.S. patches.
"Droll thing life is-that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself-that comes too late-a crop of unextinguishable regrets."- Heart of Darkness

KWA sucks, do yourself a favor and invest in a G&P.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
I'm pretty certain they're legit, as long as you bear in mind the extra costs that can be associated with import you're good to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users