Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

lots of military kit for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

dan69royal

dan69royal

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hey everyone, i have a lot of military kit for sale. new to the forum so someone let me know if im breaking any rules or anything.
i have 2x desert molle vests. one is new and the other has been sprayed and went with me to afghan but is in good condition.
1x warrior RICAS system which is in great condition and never had any plates in it so has no wear or damage.
also have a number of pouches so some sort of deal can be made if you want vest and pouches. i have utility, mag, water, UGL and pistol mag pouches.
also have a desert man bag which is brand new and is ideal for carrying extra kit that your vest cant fit. ie, batteries, extra mags etc.
pm or post on here. if u wish il pm u my number. cheers

lord_of_amusement

lord_of_amusement

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

hey everyone, i have a lot of military kit for sale. new to the forum so someone let me know if im breaking any rules or anything.
i have 2x desert molle vests. one is new and the other has been sprayed and went with me to afghan but is in good condition.
1x warrior RICAS system which is in great condition and never had any plates in it so has no wear or damage.
also have a number of pouches so some sort of deal can be made if you want vest and pouches. i have utility, mag, water, UGL and pistol mag pouches.
also have a desert man bag which is brand new and is ideal for carrying extra kit that your vest cant fit. ie, batteries, extra mags etc.
pm or post on here. if u wish il pm u my number. cheers

PM'd

TheHalfLizard

TheHalfLizard

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: Po'mans kit collection/freedom fighter.
PM'd
"No-one is stopping people doing weird stuff to each other, but they would be strongly advised not to put it on the internet." - Martin Salter. Labour MP

dan69royal

dan69royal

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
have replied. alot of questions about cost. let me know what sort of setup you are after and i will let you know. can also throw it together and send you some pictures so you can get eyes on what it looks like. prices will include p&p unless you live outside the uk and will be changed as and when. a fully tooled up vest will be around 100. depends on pouches. new to this airsoft scene. paint ballers seem to snatch up alot of this kit.

heres some pics. having difficulty with size
on left, double mag pouches. tough pouches, not like some of the cheaper brands out there. use these on my own vest, show on other pic. mine are just sprayed

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users