Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Want to join?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Hey guys,

If you live in the Wiltshire area and play airsoft on a regular basis, then this team/group of friend players would love to have you join in the fun! We have 112 members (Facebook) within the area and play on a number of different sites!

Requirements to join:

- Live within the wiltshire area
- Play regularly (2-3+ times a month)
- Own your own gun and equipment
- Enjoy airsoft and play it as a game!
- Be a nice person!
optional:
- Radio communications
- .... can't think!

link to sight: http://www.wiltshire....co.uk/war.html
link to Facebook group: http://www.facebook....id=244869159000

Any questions please PM me!

Thanks

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I may join if my dad gets posted to swindon. By the way what's experience airsoft like?

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

I may join if my dad gets posted to swindon. By the way what's experience airsoft like?

Oh nice is he in the RAF I take it then? My old man was a Ground engineer or GE (when they had them).

ExA its a very good site, its a bit small but it's the people that make it! We are a great friendly bunch of guys! And the owner is so laid back he falls over a lot ;)
Nah really its a great little site, there a new on opened its a bit out of the way tho, bigger site not at many people going at this point as its only just opened.
Click my sig and it will take you to the web site :)

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Nah he's army but he's almost defiantly getting sent to swindon to do a course or something.

I prefer smaller sites if I'm honest, more fun I think. I'll look at their site now
Thanks,
Marcus

EchoSierraMike

EchoSierraMike

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: Cyma Cm016

• Loadouts: Osprey Mk 4 Body Armour

• Sites: Strike force Cqb

Hi I Live In The Wiltshire Area Salisbury And Really Want To Start Running With A Team I Have My Own Kit But I Am Switching Between My Dads House And My Own House So I Will Be Able To Play Just Sometimes Not At The Place Given Thanks ,

Echo

Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1314 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui HK416D
    Tokyo Marui Mk23 Socom

• Loadouts: British DPM 'Cold War warrior'
    Grey urban kit

• Sites: UCAP Bunker
    The Mall
    Also played at:
    UCAP GreenOps
    UCAP Sandpit
    Longmoor
    Tuddenham

5 year old necro.  You may not get a response.

And why capital letters for every word?  It is a little weird.

Nurse (noun), the first person you will see when waking up after saying "hold my gun and watch this..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users