Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M4+M203 and Ingram MAC 10 (Gas Blow Back) For Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

gankmasterflex

gankmasterflex

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: M4

• Loadouts: Digital Woodland Camo Jacket
    Digital Woodland Camo Trousers
    Tactical Vest Black
    M18 Tactical US Assault Helmet with Digital Woodland Camo Cover
    US Issue Desert Camo combat boots
I am currently selling my ICS M4 (RIS) with M203 launcher it has upgraded 1KJ internals and has been test fired at 396FPS so you will need to tone this down a touch to use on airsoft sites. It comes complete with 4 x 500 round high cap mags and 10 x 80 round medium cap mags, a Kings Arms Red Dot sight, RIS Handle Mount, Kings Arms laser with hand grip activator and Kings Arms Medium Suppressor. Also included is 1 x 160 round BB Shower grenade and 2x 70 round BB Grenades. It also comes with a 9.4V 3500MAH battery.
Also for sale is my Ingram gas blow back MAC10 it is full metal and is a serious piece of kit test fired it emptied 48 rounds in 2 seconds a definate must have back up weapon for all you snipers out there. It comes with one 48 round magazine and I will thrown in any gas that I have.
Also included in this deal is all the spare ammo that I have.
Please note that these items are in full black paint so you must be UKARA registered to purchase them sorry but it's the law now if you don't hold a UKARA the paint finish will have to be altered to two tone as required by law. If you are interested in purchasing these items please include your UKARA number in the correspondence so that this can be verified.
The combined price for these items is 400 (that's right everything listed above is 400 in total) if you wish to purchase items seperately please send me a message so that we can discuss the price. Also postage is not included in that price as collection in person would be prefered. Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have about the items. I do have some pictures feel free to mesage me and I will gladly send them on to you as I'm not sure how to get them to display on my post?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If you had read the READ FIRST sticky topic you would have seen the link on how to attach pictures. I suggest you read it now:

http://www.airsoft-f...uk/?showtopic=3

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: HK 416
    HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

• Loadouts: Terrorist !!!!
    Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest
Hi would be very interested in the mac 10, how much do you want for it? Also what is the condition has it always had right gas etc? I am not Ukara reg'd yet cos I have alot of guns neway but am a frequent player and will be shortly registered. Been looking for one of these for a while, Let me know Cheers
:P

AndyTranter

AndyTranter

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi would be very interested in the mac 10, how much do you want for it? Also what is the condition has it always had right gas etc? I am not Ukara reg'd yet cos I have alot of guns neway but am a frequent player and will be shortly registered. Been looking for one of these for a while, Let me know Cheers
:P

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

I am currently selling my ICS M4 (RIS) with M203 launcher it has upgraded 1KJ internals and has been test fired at 396FPS so you will need to tone this down a touch to use on airsoft sites. It comes complete with 4 x 500 round high cap mags and 10 x 80 round medium cap mags, a Kings Arms Red Dot sight, RIS Handle Mount, Kings Arms laser with hand grip activator and Kings Arms Medium Suppressor. Also included is 1 x 160 round BB Shower grenade and 2x 70 round BB Grenades. It also comes with a 9.4V 3500MAH battery.
Also for sale is my Ingram gas blow back MAC10 it is full metal and is a serious piece of kit test fired it emptied 48 rounds in 2 seconds a definate must have back up weapon for all you snipers out there. It comes with one 48 round magazine and I will thrown in any gas that I have.
Also included in this deal is all the spare ammo that I have.
Please note that these items are in full black paint so you must be UKARA registered to purchase them sorry but it's the law now if you don't hold a UKARA the paint finish will have to be altered to two tone as required by law. If you are interested in purchasing these items please include your UKARA number in the correspondence so that this can be verified.
The combined price for these items is 400 (that's right everything listed above is 400 in total) if you wish to purchase items seperately please send me a message so that we can discuss the price. Also postage is not included in that price as collection in person would be prefered. Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have about the items. I do have some pictures feel free to mesage me and I will gladly send them on to you as I'm not sure how to get them to display on my post?

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster
hi i just got my ukara and very interested in the m203 grenade launcher and grenade ,would you sell these seperately ?if so what price would you sell them for ?

fire8

fire8

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: Glock23

• Loadouts: Multicam
PM inbound mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users